LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: Villains on vacation 2.0

Villains on vacation has grown from a small levling guild, to a small raiding guild and with that we made some changes to the ranks in the guild.

The new ranks are made to keep things easyer for the GM´s and the officer, and to keep everything nice and simple for our treasured members!

The new ranks are:

GM - renegaderay
Our trusted and fearless leader

Co GM - Arkennie
Our even more trusted and fearless co-leader

Officers
This rank is for trusted and reliable members of VoV. To be an Officer is a big privilege and a big responsibility. Different tasks will be given to officers, and they willbe the ones in "charge" when no GM´s are online!

Officer alt
This is, so the officer will have access to gbank and other functions when on alts!

Im Raiding
This is a temporary rank, that will only be active while we guild raid. This rank will have access to Guild repairs during raids!

Raider
This rank is for the members who are ready to raid with the guild, hopefully this will be our biggest rank!

Villain
This is our members whom are not yet ready to attend raids, but are gearing/levling their way through WOW.
Hopefully ppl will get geared from heroics quick, and then be ready to join the raider rank

Alt
For all your sweet alts..

New Guy
People who just joined the guild... WELCOME Happy

VoV - Jail time
Is mostly for shit and giggles.
But if ppl nerdrage or spam /g in a matter that is unacceptable you will get some jail time!
In this rank you cant chat in /g, but you can see what other people write on /g!!
This rank will most likely only be use by Cheap..

I hope i remembered all the ranks!

With the new ranks, we also decided on a raid day - FRIDAY at 4 server time
Gm´s or officer will create events in the calender every week, so make sure to sign up.
If you do signed up, make sure to be online and ready (repaired, gemmed, enchanted, flasked, food etc) at 4 ST!!

With the guild going in to raids my hope and wish is that we can spend some fun hours together killing big bad monsters!

Arkennie!!
For the horde

Last edited by Arkinedes on 2010/01/07 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

Well said Ark! Lets see how the new titles and ranks work
Eagle-vov

I like the new changes and believe that the guild has a good attitude that will help it capeable of making the jump to an casual raiding guild. I am happy to be apart of our first raid group :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Anubbis (Warhornn/Travis)

This is by far the most fun Guild I have ever had the honour of being apart of and look forward to pulling my load and helping it out. Gratz VoV on being bitchin to the 3rd degree envy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Anubbis (Travis/Warhorn)
Villain on Vacation

my official home page is now http://villains.guildlaunch.com
[DM]Echoic

Fuck Jail !

Why the hell am I no Officer no more, me gon start whine loads
Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

Hmmm Sounds like our very own Cheap. Is that you?! Ark wrote: "To be an Officer is a big privilege and a big responsibility". I doubt you want that extra work-load but then again, you did just quit your job...
Eagle-vov

I am going to be picking up some family from the airport on Friday so I won't make the raid
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank