LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LawlWhatsFury

re: App: LawlWhatsFury

The application submitted by LawlWhatsFury is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Dominating, 19, Salman Othman

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Warrior, Fury, Arms

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Dominating

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
At the moment I am using a arms spec to pve because I lack expertise and strengh, my fury spec is a bad leveling one which I have not fixed because I need good weapons before going fury not to mention expertise. I bought glyph of execute over reduced cd on bladestorm because my gear at the moment makes execute more viable then any other rotation

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Trying to gem for armorpen soft cap atm then going togem str, hit Also need to work on getting some expertise gear to help balance my self out 25/25 pref. Not gemming for soft cap for arp is bad, my spread sheet also takes into consideration that anything past soft cap until hard cap is not worth it compared to str

What professions do you have and why?:
Bs at the moment for teh sockets and leveling jc soon after I farm some gold because both professions give me most dps increase

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
On my pally I raide 25 and 10 weekly ( selfish holy pally) I have gone 11/12 10 and 10/12 25

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
Solid 2k.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
Power auras, Procodile, Omen, recount, dbm, landsoulds spread sheet, d2 UI, Its over 9000 damage counter, parrot

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes I use vent havve a mic and am a social lad.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
My friend masih heals here and I have a man crush on arkennie with his leet geek tanking.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
Umm I am a nice lad, I am jewish, Joking but yea I like to raid in a friendly fashion I dont care about wipes I show up too raid time and help guildies out. Not to mention I just got this war to 80 last night so im getting gear mad fast <_< ILY

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: APPROVED - App: LawlWhatsFury - by Arkinedes

Well.. your gear suck balls!

I know you have have some skillz, but ive only seen you as a holy pally..

Id get you in here cause you know masih, and the fact that you have you pally in Bloodshot (25M LK kill WOOT) is a plus for me aswell!
I cant see you getting any serius raiding time atm.. but gear are easy in WoTLK

Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: App reply

I admit I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to warriors but he at least appears to know what he's talking about. Aside from the obvious issue of his gear, can anybody verify that his spec/gem/enchants are good? If he knows his stuff I say we put him on a "pending" status for his app. It shouldn't take more than two weeks to get to a 5k gear score and be ready to start going to ICC 10.
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Spec is not totally off.. but glyphing for execute, and not picking up improved execute in the fury tree makes no sence?

Looks mostly like you copied a pvp-arms spec..

Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: App Reply

Looks like the gear grind is coming along well. He may be ready for ICC by the end of the weekend if he keeps the pace up.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

This guys really want´s it.. was bugging me like hell before our 25M this sunday..! But it atleast tells me that he wants in!! Hit me up in game, and we can have a chat.. im sure you will fit in our group

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank