LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr.canabiz

re: App: mr.canabiz

The application submitted by mr.canabiz is as follows:

Character Name, Age & Name::
Canabiz, 18, Andrew aka Drew

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Deathknight frost tank, uh pvp

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Canabiz

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
i think frost tanking is ez with howling plast and i love d/w for the aspect of quicker attacks.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
dodge and stam because i love having lots of hp and i love not being able to be hit.

What professions do you have and why?:
jc and bs so i can get more hp gems and soccet more things.

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
toc uld naxx everything but icc

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
i have no idea

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
dbm

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes i have the new razor head set

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
i was in a raid with lantz and i wana tank icc 25 man

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
i can play when ever i want and how long i want as long as i dont have work, im 100% loyal to what ever guild i raid with and i am willing to do what ever is need to be able to raid icc

Existius

re: DECLINED - App: mr.canabiz - by Arkinedes

Yes he was in a raid with me, he did ok. I just have a few questions....why frost not blood? Blood is pretty much the only tank raiding spec for DKs these days....more survivability, more hp, plus a 10% ap buff to the raid. Also you need some gearing before you would be able tyo do icc 25, we have alt tanks that are a lotmore suited to do icc 25. However, if you show the willingness to farm out your own gear instead of having a guild crry you itwould seak volumes s far as your dedication to raiding. We pretty much have the first 9 bosses on farm, BQ is sometimesa bitch, but what I am gettingat is we have som pro healers and I don't think you could survive fester with your current gear lvl. Ark is the DK pro though, I will let him decide, was just throwing my 2 cents in there.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank