LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wyldechild

re: App: Wyldechild

The application submitted by Wyldechild is as follows:

Character Name, Age & Name::
Wyldechild, 21, Rob

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Rogue - Mutilate and Combat (both PVE specs)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Wyldechild

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Mutilate is great burst damage that allows me sustain very high DPS. Although it's not very good for mobility which is why I spec for Combat also. I read a lot of elitist jerks to figure out the best possible way to achieve high dps.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
For mutilate, I tend to go for haste, agility, and attack power. As far as gemming, I gem for either haste or attack power depending on the socket color. Most of the time, I opt to gem haste since it scales better than any other stat for mut rogues. For combat, I strictly gem for ArP

What professions do you have and why?:
I have herbalism to help me make money (most of the time I just donate the mats to guild bank though) and engineering cause of the useful items that help me in PVE/PVP situations.

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
I've cleared everything but Blood Queem, Putricide, Dream Walker, and Lich King although I completely understand the mechanics of Dream Walker and Putricide, I didn't get a chance to down either of them in my guild prior to leaving.

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
I can pull an easy 11k dps.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
Omen, DMB, and recount mostly.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes, yes, and yes.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I was advertising myself in trade.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I'd like to think of myself as the kind of person that breaks the barrier with being a nerdy number cruncher in order to sustain high DPS without being an arrogant douche bag about it. I do my best to have fun and to help out as much as I can. Although I describe myself as soft spoken in WoW, I'm not afraid to call someone out if they're acting like a child or w/e. I think the best quality about myself is that, if I make a mistake, I'm not afraid to admit that I'm wrong and I think any man should address that problem to their guild instead of ignoring it and convincing yourself that you're still right.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: APPROVED - App: Wyldechild - by Arkinedes

Since either of my officers have said anything about spec and gesm.. i assume everything is in order!!

Hit me up in-game for a chat.

Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: App Reply

Sorry I haven't been very active on the site lately.

The applicant's spec, enchants, glyphs, and gems all look fine. We are in need of a rogue, and to have a rogue without a PVP spec is rare. The term "number cruncher" concerns me. We are more concerned about mechanics than numbers, but he does mention that he accepts constructive criticism. Also, we don't need any vent police. Most of us are in our 20's and 30's and therefore should not have anybody acting like a child. If there is an issue with another guildie it should be brought to the attention of an officer so that it can be handled accordingly.

That being said, I vote yes for a trial.

Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

Hmmmm just saw that I've had Wyldechild on my ignore list... I wonder if its just an accident, cause only two types people make my ignore list;
1. Vent-nerd-ragers
2. Fools who post religious and racial bull shit in trade chat.

I sincerely hope that you made the ignore list by accident, otherwise VoV is not the right place for you.

hes on mine too no comment
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank