LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitebelt0

re: App: whitebelt0

The application submitted by whitebelt0 is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Frigginay 18 Mike

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Demo/Affliction

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Frigginay

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I went demo MS over aff because its better for the overall raid group. Demonic pact helps all other spellcasters and my DPS is pretty good. Also it's more user friendly. so in fights like Halion it's easier to cast and run around

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Spell Power/Haste/Crit/Spirit/Hit Usually I gem +12 SP, +10 haste because it gives me good stats for my top two priority

What professions do you have and why?:
Jewelcrafting/Engineering

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
Old guild couldn't get past sindy in 10M and never did a guild run in 25m

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
Usually lose about 1000 DPS or so as to focus on the adds for saurfang. Festergut I can usually pull around 6k, more when he goes -35% health

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
TellMeWhen, Recount (obviously), DoTimer, some others

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes I can listen and be vocal.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
My friend Renegardery

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I am very patient and knowledgeable. I always have a "stay till everyone else leaves" attitude and can listen and be vocal if necessary or if there are any problems. Gone on a few with Renegardery with success and am very worthy to be part of the guild. Thanks for your time.

Blarkey
Villain on Vacation

re: DECLINED - App: whitebelt0 - by Renegaderay

Well im gonna have to say we need to deduct points for knowing Ray... i mean thats a negativity in itself... But Lanthoz would be a better person to Acknowledge this App. Take it away Lanthoz. /pass mic over to lanthoz

"My friend Renegardery"

hmmmm I appreciate the name dropping but whispering a few lines minutes before you app doesn't qualify as "friend" in my book. However we'll see what upper-management has to say... He might have helped out filling a spot during an ICC10 but I honestly don't recall (nothing personal). We are short on locks at the moment and a bit heavy on melee overall so that might just work for ya wink

Both talents are fine...

your gemming how ever... i recommend having a look at it. (hit me up ingame and ill help)

As well you might want to have a look at your shoulder enchant, i really hope thats just a transitional thing happening there...

your dps seems a little low so if you could reply with your rotation that would be great...

once these things occur i will give my lock verdict

Existius

As Annubis said your gemming is incorrect. Never gem 20 hast egems, sp/haste for yellows. Your dps seems substandard compared to our current locks(myself and anubbis). We are willing to work with you a bit though so it's ok. Anubbis can't raid much anymore so we are in need of a demo lock. I would like for you to hit me up in game(my toons are listed with the signatures). Btw was that dps as demo or aff?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank