LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mavrics
Villain on Vacation

re: App: mavrics

This topic is answered here
The application submitted by mavrics is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Harrywacker, 28 Kevin Smith

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Kitty Druid/ Bear Druid

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Harrywacker

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Spec right now is for pve and pvp, once i start raiding again full time i'll go stright pve.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Right now i gem Agi. Because i can not get my hands on a Armor Pen trinket to save my life.

What professions do you have and why?:
Jewlcrafting, herb. Herb my change to help out dps.

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
10man icc is 10/12 with attempts on Sin, and LK. 25man is 9/12 with Blood Queen, Sin, and LK left to down.

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
right now i'm putting out about 9-10k dps, but with Armor Pen trinkets and gems that will be a larger number...

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
too many! deadly boss mods, omen, fearl by night, sexy cool down, and many more

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
i have vent, i don't use it unless i'm in someone else's raid. I host my own mumble server!

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Alex! AkA Anu.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
Well i'm a good player, know how to raid and know my class! I don't complain about anything really! I don't talk the talk! I walk the walk! You can ask Anu about anything really...

Existius

re: APPROVED - App: mavrics - by Renegaderay

This post answers this topic.
I wuld go all Ar personally I hae 4.8k gskitty myself with asbout 500 arp and he pulls 8kish in non icc fights. btw plz log out in ALL of your pve gear so I can get a look, I highly doubt you are using Orb of Deception for dps.
mavrics
Villain on Vacation

re: APPROVED - App: mavrics - by Renegaderay

Yes sorry about the orb... i was messing around with a friend..and i just afked out. Also i have been told, and read not to gem arp until you have 100% armor pen. from gems gear and trinket procs. Hence the reason i have no arp gems... Looking forward to hearing back. Also i have one piece of pvp gear in my pve gear, trying to see what i get in a icc pug this weekend before i buy either badge belt or just save for tier helm first. Thanks and see ya around Maiev!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank