LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karthi01
Villain on Vacation

re: App: karthi01

The application submitted by karthi01 is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Ehva

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Holy Priest - OS shadow

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Ehva

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I play mostly flash heal holy with emphasis on circle of healing and prayer of healing. So I've glyphed to inscreased my AOE heals. I've specced accordingly with Healing Prayers & Holy reach. Also tapping into divine fury/emp healing combo to get stronger heals out faster. I've left most of the renew speccing out since I dont use it much. I used to but realized it wasnt the most efficient part of my healing so I took it out recently.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
I prioritize SP & haste being holy. The faster I can get those heals out the better. Now that i've reached a good level of haste and mana regen, I just need to increase my overall stats.

What professions do you have and why?:
JC & Mining, I try to pair my profession with the gathering piece. I also have Alchemy and Herb on my other toon.

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
10/12 in ICC25. Slayer 10man, 6/12 HICC10

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
7-8k hps.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
Healbot, DBM but I know most fights enough to run without it.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes & yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I know Tyler. It looks like you are guys are running the level of 25mans that I'm hoping to join. I've only heard good things about this guild.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
For one, the type of guild you are describing is what I am looking for. I'm always working on tweaking my spec to better heal and it seems to have worked very well for me. I have good Heroic and 25man experience that I believe I can bring to the guild. Thanks for considering me!

re: APPROVED - App: karthi01 - by Arkinedes

BRAVO

ANOTHER GREAT APP

CAN WE KEEP HIM!!!!

LOVE
TRAVIS

Existius

Your app looks good. Two things...plz tell us your age(this is a mostly adult guild, most of us are mid-late 20s). I have a priest myself and I have no probelm with you using a different spec if you think is suits you better, a long as you can put the heals out, but with that being said I only have one problem with your spec. That you don't have healing focus, it's a great talnt for fights like fester Heroic and such where you have to heal while taking damage.
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Great app.!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the app probally, and welcome to villains on vacation!!

I see no point in you answering Lantz in her, when you can do it in green!!

re: Answer to your questions

I'm 30. I specifically removed Healing Focus yesterday because a lot of people are arguing back and forth and it appears a lot of people vote its not needed. So i took it out, will test it this week and if that doesnt work i'm gonna put it back. I've never had any issues being top on all healing charts so just trying things out see what works best.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank