LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Menardi

Character Name, Age & Name::
Menardi, 18+, no

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Paladin retribution (holy)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Menardi

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Of the 2 current ret specs i use the cookie cutter, no raid wall from me. Once i get the expertise ring from lootship i will be trading out my expertise glyph for holy wrath which affects all icc bosses except lootship :3

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Strength...../finger guns

What professions do you have and why?:
Engineering because it's fun and that's what i play for, i mean seriously what beats staying in the arcane explosion on syndragosa when your raid leader goes "Amg you need to move" then zoom zoom your out of the explosion range as it goes off and then bam your back in before anyone else. second is alchemy because i didn't wanna kill myself over leveling jewelcrafter with no miner again

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
10 man: Glory of the Ice Crown Raider (10 player)
25 man: 10/12 hard modes downed
These were done on my death knight on a different realm, retired

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
you spelled Saurfang wrong <3>.>

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM, recount, grid

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes, i will be as quiet as possible though due to vent difficulties that cause feedback, if the situation calls for it tho i will be vocal (example, the loser that runs away from me with pact on bloodqueen thinking its shadows, if youve done that your a loser but i still love you)

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Ive been trying to raid with villains on the Sunday run for a while but arkennie wouldn't give in to threats like that was gonna kill his 2v2 rating, but i love pecan, peace and gore (yes even gore) +plus a lot of the beasties are applying

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I'm not really anything special. you will prolly never see me do top dps or be an amazing healer that prevents a wipe when all other heals are down. you will see me high on the damage meter tho and if anything i am reliable. I will show up to raids even if I'm having a sucky day and would rather skip. I am obligated as a member to do my part despite the mood. my raid awareness is top notch, on festergut if i see a ranged get a spore, myself and a tank healer, i'll be long gone from melee before you call it out. i ALWAYS play to maximize my dps or whatever the raid needs me as be it ret, holy, prot or even a different character. the single most important factor though is that i have finger guns. /finger guns

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

NO.. You do not run anywhere untill your told to!!!

I know who this bastardo is, and with Blarkey gone for the summer the need for a beast-retardadin is there!! - Ill check with gore, and if he say no, ill let you in!!

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

And great job failing makeing a real app to the guild!!

Existius

LIES!!! No one likes Gore much less loves him! Anyways, Good app and he/she(?) was doing about 10kish in icc 25 last night. Btw Ark I am a beast retardin. So you need someone to replace me while I play my lock O.o. Anyways in short I approve this application as a ret pally.

re: Re: Menardi

i love ... gore (yes even gore)

Auto-decline imo. <3

I dont know what our needs are but I can vouch for mena.

<-- Pecan

Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: App Reply

The last statement sealed the deal for me. " I will show up to raids even if I'm having a sucky day and would rather skip." That shows dedication. And we're down two ret pallies counting Sedik.

I vote yes.

Goreaddict
Villain on Vacation

I vote no until he reveals his name twisted

I vote no until he reveals his name twisted

Gore, how do you know "No" isn't his name?

Pecan

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Welcome to VoV.. about time you joined!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank