LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathfromtay

re: App: Deathfromtay

The application submitted by Deathfromtay is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Ðæthkñïght, 18 & Taylor O.

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
DK & Frost Dps MS, Blood Tank OS

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=%C3%90%C3%A6thk%C3%B1%C3%AFght

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I have experimented with all 3 specs and in many different set ups, i spec for frost because i can do massive aoe damage while still maintaining Op single target dps through Obliterate

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Str over everything while doing dps, i gem for best str i can get while still following the gem colors because i feel like i receive me stat wise when the sockets match

What professions do you have and why?:
Mining and Herb for $

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
Both 10/25 man - i have in game exp up to 7/12(its low because no good guild has recuit me yet and PUGs fail to much.) but have rescearched every fight with my spare time!

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
Between 8-11k Dps depending on if i get my rotation down. I always do atleast 8k no matter what, usually about 9.5k.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DMB, LoracksDK0, and recount

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes & Yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I have met with a member from in game and asked about the vib there and also icc seems to be doing well from what he said, so i decided to give VoV a try.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I am looking for a guild that does not give up after 4th boss, i out Dps every other low rank guild pug i have had and i just need to start rolling with the big boys it feels like. i am not TOTALLY obsessed with icc but it is a big pointer i am looking for, and at the same time i need a guild that has a friendly atomsphere (not ones like ive been in that de rank or kick me just for disagreeing.) i know my place and do not want to be the top dog i am just looking for a respectable place on this server. I have compared myself to plenty of other DKs and i assure you, i am better then majority of other DKs on Maiev. I can easily be told the fight and do my part. I am not the type to just "Stand in the fire."
Thax,
Death

Existius

re: DECLINED - App: Deathfromtay - by Arkinedes

Just first off saying you're bette rthan the majority of Dks on this server isn't saying much.... But anyways we are full to the teeth on melee atm, so teh chances you would get accepted are slim and the chances of you getting to raid in a10m with us are even slimmer. I will talk with the othr leadership andsee though. I really want an UH Dk, we have blood and frost rolling out of the ass here, It would really help casters with the ebon plague, so if that is route you would be willing to take hit me up in game and we will talk,
Lantz
Anubbis (Travis/Warhorn)
Villain on Vacation

If you need help on an UH set up and rotation hit me or Ark up in game. i would raid on my dk but dont have time so you could possibly be an asset to our 25m raid.

THAT IS ALL

LOTS OF LOVE
LUCCIAN

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Hit me up ingame.. (i will be back from vacation in 4-5 days)

We can work something out! We have alot of meelee, but i dont remember us having a solid frost dk (nor a solid UH dk) we could use the hast buff and the caster buff, but if we can get a hold in a few good tanks, i can go back to dps (and top the charts// You know i will Lantz!!) and i will dps a UH..

I will prolly go dps for the next few weeks, inorder to get my SM anyway..

Lets talk playa.. that is if you still want in!

Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: App Reply

I agree with ark. I think we can use a frost dk. If he can tank that opens a spot for ark or me to dps or heal. I think we only tank for the betterment of the raid. Anyway, I know nothing about frost, somebody else will need to check spec but I like his attitude.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

All your weird letters.. hit ME UP IN GAME!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank