LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dkbeoshlock

re: App: Dkbeoshlock

The application submitted by Dkbeoshlock is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Dkbeoshlock,22 Daniel

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
deathknight unholy

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
Dkbeoshlock djfereira@comcast.net

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I spec unholy dk because its the best for dps in my class i glyph the way i do to get mad dps my dps is really good for my gear score

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
i gem strenth for more power so i hit harder per second and i gem haste rating gems to cast my adilitys faster so that i have faster dps.

What professions do you have and why?:
mining 450 blacksmithing

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
i have gone 10man 8/12 25man 7/12

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
not really sure but im one of the top 10 never lower

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
deadly boss mods, cooldowns,

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes i use vent and yes i can

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
i have been friend with a member Renegaderay he told me to put in a app .I would like to join becuse im very in to warld of warcraft and i want to be one of the best on the sever and Villains i head is a very good guild.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
Im a hard worker you can ask Reddwedding of Born of Blood he is the guild master of the guild im in now. Ill help out anytime if someone asks most members of any guild are importent we help one and maybe they will return the favior everyone has there part to play in wow and i know my part im trying to get ready for cata and Villans on Vaction would be my frist pick for a guild to join.If my app is approved or declined a in game mail to let me know would be best thank you for your time and reading my app.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: DECLINED - App: Dkbeoshlock - by Arkinedes

Oh boy..

First off, thx for using the time to fill out an app here..

Second, here is you actual wowarmory link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Dkbeoshlock

And not your e-mail address..

Its been proven by more then 1 dk site that unholy is actually that dps-spec that will put out the lowest ammount of damage on single target bosses..
Atm 2 x 1H frost dk´s top the charges, and a good blood dk can do some amazing things single target aswell..
With that said, unholy dk´s can put out some high numbers and with their unique buff every 25M raid should have a unholy dk in it!!

Im willing to bet almost all my stuf on the fact that you wouldent be anywhere near top 10 in a 25M Villains on Vacation raid..
Your gear is terrible.. Not bad, but just really really terrilbe.. There are still pieces that can be upgraded with crafted stuff, and this far in the expansion there is no excuses for not having it crafted!! You trinkets both sickens me, but i have always had a thing for trinkets!!

Explaine you spec to me, and dont write: "Its the best for high dps" - Cause im getting really tired of that answer.. Just as a pointer, i can tell you that you spec IS actually the cookie-cutter spec for the highest dps.. Your job is now to tell me why it dosent fit to you.. cause you shouldent be using this spec atm..

I have never heard about you before, and Renegaderay is my BFF (!) both in-game and IRL, so unless he just never told me about you, then im not sure your close enough friends for you to drop his name in here!!

Please answer back here on the forum, i will not send you a in-game mail, if you havent responded in 24 hours ima decline..

Existius

There is no way you would be top 10 in our 25s with that gear, top 10 would be 10k+.
Existius

Ok where to start....
First off my typing fails today...*would instead of qould
Secondly, I just don't know what to say about this. Rune of Cinderglacier on your weap when it should be fallen crusader. A 30 stamina gem(Really?). you have 13% hit and your hit cap is 8% but yet you are still using a hit trinket, you are gemming crit and have a crit trinket but yet you are still under 30% crit unbuffed.
I am going to do us all a favor and just say no now, just to save us all some time.
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Declined!! - Do alot of resarch, get some better gear and maybe app another time! Good luck in your guild search!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank