LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cixxxpak

re: App: Wetsands

The application submitted by Wetsands is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Cixxpak/Crematoria- Justin 24

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Shaman- Resto/ele Mage- Arcane

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Cixxpak ----------- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Crematoria

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Resto- I spec this way a choose my glyphs based on my play style.. it's hard to explain really. It's just what i'm used too.. i've been resto for years and have tried mostly everything for the spec. Ele, i've found that my dps is best this way.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Haste/SP/mp5/ Crit I gem for haste mostly.. when damage is flying around it's helpful to heal quick..

What professions do you have and why?:
This is my gathering toon.

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
ICC 10 - Bloodqueen ICC 25- Rotface. I just came back too playing after a long break (due to marrying)

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
5.1dps 5Khps

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM Omen EPGP

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Arkennie directed me to the guild. Him and I used to raid together in Relapse.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I'm a great healer/dps who follows directions very well the first time given. I'm a reliable raider who shows up prepared, ready to kill and 30mins early for everything. I don't bring drama where I go and I like to make everyone a friend. I have many alts which makes me a very good addition to any guild encounter. 8 80s all of which are 5.2gs or better with my highest toon being 5.8k (ret pally) Whos' tanking set it 5.4k. Thanks for reviewing my application and good luck in your future guild plans.

Justin
(Cixxpak, Crematoria, Kelevvra)

re: APPROVED - App: Wetsands - by Arkinedes

I remember Cixxpak, as a really fun and kewl guy to be around.. And a handsome fucker to!! (Old relapse picture-thread)
You failed to mention that you are/were in the army and have been on missions across the world to save our wowplayling asses! - and i know Lantz has a thing for fellow marines!

As far ad your shammy goes, i know what you stand for as a healer, and i know what you can do!! The problem is, that we have more the enough resto shammys atm and if you come in as resto, im not sure you would see much 25M action, other then Lantz alt run on saturdays..!! We dont have a ele-shaman atm, i dont even think we have a resto shaman with a ele offset..!!
If you are wiling to come in a ele mainspec, or even on your mage i have an opening..

But all in all, its great to see you back here.. And congratulation on your marrige!!

Cixxxpak

re: Mage or Ele Shaman.

Either or is fine by me honestly. Let me know which you want and i will adjust accordingly. I like playing both toons! Let me know!

Justin

My ele gear isn't all that great cause my MS was resto but i'm willing to make the switch cause I enjoy that spec as well. My ele set is a mixture of resto and ele gear. My mages GS isn't overly high(5.2) but she puts out good dps and i'd make the switch.

re: app reply

I don't think I've ever heard Ark say such nice things about anybody. I'm curious to see what Cixx is using to blackmail him with, . I know nothing about shammies, but if he's a Marine he gets bonus points in my book. He seems like a cool guy and I'd be willing to give him a shot, think the mage may be a better option for his main as we don't have any active raiding mages atm and the dps on his shammy (5.1k) is on the low side.

Existius

Ark I'm in the Army fyi. I say accept even if he is a Jarhead(Once a Marie, always a Marine, right?).
Cixxxpak

Well i'm in the Air Force LMAO!

Mages Name is Crematoria invite when you're ready.

(sorry for all the short posts.) Once again I must state this was not my main was just an alt. Therefore her gear isn't the best and the frost she has received has been from a heroic a day. I'll work on her a lot more so she gets up to snuff very quickly. Thanks again gratefully, for chance. :D

Aight, its settled then, mage it is! Welcome to Villains on Vacation..!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank