LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steadier

re: App: Steadier

The application submitted by Steadier is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Precisionist, 16, Keenan

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Hunter, MM, BM

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
I am not geared much, but i am only looking for a social position for now.

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
because i like to do dps and stay alive at the same time, while keeping aggro on my pet or tanks

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
hit rating/AP/agility/crit rating. So i dont miss, have higher AP to deal more damage and have a higher chance to do a crit stirke

What professions do you have and why?:
Engineering and skinning. Engineering im working on for all the great mounts and item/enhancement that come out of it, and skinning to make money so i can help build up engineering and eventually start enchanting

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
none, sorry

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
XXX

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
deadly boss mods

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
my friends deleaus and furytoo, and i applied here because arkennie told me to

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
well im not looking for a spot in raids quite yet, im mostly just looking for a social spot. But the things about me are just that i dont think im really bothersome at all, unless i really know someone and its only if theyre my good friends. Also i care a lot of people's opinions about me, so i dont do anything stupid or careless, which helps a lot in this game.

Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: APPROVED - App: Steadier - by Arkinedes

Sounds like he's applying for the social rank of "Villain" rather than a raiding spot. I have no problem with this. However, should he decide that he wants to become a raider I believe he should apply again at that time.

Existius

What Tyler said.
Anubbis (Travis/Warhorn)
Villain on Vacation

agreed

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Welcome to Villains on Vacation! You will get an invite for a social spot, as the rank villain!! Ask an officer for a invite!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank