LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TÄL

re: Application - DECLINED

Character Name, Age & Name::
Täl, 21, Josh
Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Orc Hunter MM/BM(os)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=T%C3%A4l

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I have explored both SV and MM for raiding.. the dps output is pretty dang close.. i choose MM because i like the style. BM OS for pvp/ganking really. I glyph for extra damage of course =)

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Agil-ap-crit-haste. I am at the point of stacking ArP to get my white hits to crit 99% of the time. Agility first because it gives both ap and crit, ap second for damage boost, crit third but it is falling of the list because im sitting at 60% or so fully raid buffed.

What professions do you have and why?:
Leather working 450 skinning 450, skinning for mats / money, leather working for items/drums/enhancments

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
4/12 in 25m and 7/12 10m
What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
For both i was at least 7k its hard to remember since its bin about 6 months since i played last.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM, EPGP, OMEN

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes and Yes.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I was in Tenacity and work picked up to the point i couldnt make the raid times, since work is slowing down for the rest of the year and wont pick up till next summer i have plenty of time to play again, I last talked to sakiara today and he sent me to the site. I was in sakiara's 10m group in tenacity.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I love playing this game with people who take it as serious as me to the point of relativity. I listen well, make raid times unless something comes up in real life, in which case i will give ample notice, i take critisism very well, cooperate, and never cause fight cause im just mellow, i try to bring a little humor into the game because it should be fun. I know/play my class with skill, and have no issue in learner/teaching tricks to do with my class. I hope to be able to play/progress with this guild and make some good friends in the proccess!!

P.S. My spelling sucks.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Peace train
Officer
Wannabe

Hey Josh thank you for taking the time to fill out our application Happy I also play a Hunter as well and while I don't raid as MM exclusively a few things stood out in your current talent build. I'm curious why you did not pick up Silencing Shot, its a damage shot that deals 50% weapon dmg AND is off the gcd so you can macro it into basically all your shots (more importantly Kill Command) definitely worth 1 talent point there. You also mentioned you were going to do the arp stacking but to conclude you said so "white hits to crit 99% of the time" The only problem with that is arp will not increase your crit but it will increase your white/crit DAMAGE not percentage. When you do in fact start arp stacking you may also want to take those points out of imp arcane shot since steady shot will replace casting arcane shot entirely, can move those points around elsewhere. Currently your spec also suggest that you value raid dmg as you spec and glyph for hunters mark, I like that Happy. In addition I'd reccomend picking up a feign death minor glyph for those "OH $#!T" moments that may or may not occur and while the majors you use are acceptable you may wanna look at serpent sting glyph as a replacement for chimera shot.

All and all a good app here a few changes to be made nothing drastic. We don't have too many hunters here outside of a few alts we have, I'd definitely accept him.

Gemwise: lose the hit gem, you don't need it, you're over hit cap and can afford to lose 74 points in hit and still be able to do 100% hit-rate in Raids. besides that, I'm wondering if you're at the point where arp is better then agility. There's a fine line around 5.4-5.7k gearscorish where it starts being better, but you'll have to figure that out with the gear you have now. Your socket bonuses and agi might give you an edge over arp at this point in time(since agi does give you arp as well in a 1~1ish) rate for passive arp.

Ray would have more to say about hunters tho.
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Hi Tal, thx for spending the time on your app..

But ima have to decline you for now, cause we have the hunters we need!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank