LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lookingfor

re: App: lookingfor

The application submitted by lookingfor is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Lookingfor

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
boomkin / resto

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Lookingfor

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
main reason is to have good dps at long fights

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
crit cap> haste/sp

What professions do you have and why?:
alchemy for flask /working on my jc for gems

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
10/12 both

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
10k min

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM, recount, oman, spell alert

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yea

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/maiev

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
dont go dps race with other people i do my best to down the boss we on/

Existius

re: DECLINED - App: lookingfor - by Arkinedes

A very vague and rushed app, app back when you have time to put some thought in it.
~Anima~

re: DECLINED - App: lookingfor - by Arkinedes

Spec and Gear

1.) Replace Purified lunar dust with Abyssal rune or Mythril Pocketwatch(since it's brewfest now, pocketwatch might be better. you're nowhere near crit softcap afterall). Save purified lunar dust for resto offspec. Abyssal or pocketwatch will give you more dps, and are better all around, period, for a boomer. I care less about your gearscore and more about seeing if you actually know how to properly gear. This is a fail Trinket-wise, and lets me know you haven't researched trinkets.

2.) Glyph of Challenging Roar? Explain why you chose this for a boomer spec O.o(even if it's a minor glyph)

3.) Only one piece of Tier 10, whereas you already have the Frosties belt, Cape, Trinket, and Idol. You could have had much much more of a dps increase from the full tier gear, which you could have at least 3 pieces from now. The Tier set bonuses are HIGHLY important.

4.) Gems: The only three gems you should ever be using are Runed cardinal rubies for red, Potent Ametrine for yellow, and Purified Dreadstones for blue slots(until soft crit cap from gear alone, then you gem hybrid sp/haste) Get rid of the hit gems, and balance your hit via gear. Don't use pure crit gems. You don't get as much dps out of one as you would out of the hybrid potent ametrines.

Either fix what I mentioned above, or write me a good explanation of why you gem/gear how you do. I could care less if you're in full Tier 9, or in the gear you have right now so long as you're gemmed and geared appropriately or have a good reason for being between gear; Gearscore means nothing to me, at all(and I also have it uninstalled for that reason).

Questions

Spend a bit of time answering these to let me know how you are with your class. The more you write, the better.

1.) How do you view a boomers role in a raid to be?

2.) What is your position on battle Resses? Which Druid spec should be the first to cast Battle resses, and in what priority order would you classify the resses to be cast in (Resto, Feral, Boom, Tank)? What would be the reason for this?

3.) What's your position on offheals? How do you use them?

4.) What addons do you have Specifically for boom, if any?

5.) What is your rough rotation?(As I know there's not any official one)

6.) Do you ever use Hurricane on a boss in ICC? If not, why one point in Gale winds and not in Owlkin Frenzy?

Answer these and I'll let ark know

Statement:

We already are hugely full on druids, but if you're someone who could hold up a theory crafting conversation with me, I'd be more then willing to give you my Thumbs up. If you have any questions about boomers, feel free to PM me on game on either of my characters.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank