LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3779 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3900 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3955 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3978 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gallinari

re: DECLINED - App: Gallinari - by Arkinedes

The application submitted by Gallinari is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Gallinari, 24, Dustin

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Blood Elf Priest-Holy/Disc

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Gallinari

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I specced holy because i believe it is a great healing spec for raiding. i enjoy raid healing more than tank healing. i speced the same way the majority of all holy priests spec to give me the most ability to keep the raid healed.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
I like to have a large mana pool, so i try to base my stats on lots of intellect and spirit for mana reg., also lots of spell power, crit, and haste.

What professions do you have and why?:
Tailoring and Skinning. I felt tailoring would not only help myself but guildies as well.

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
10m i have been up to Professor. 25m up to Fester and Rot.

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
i dont have a dps set although, i am willing to spec shadow if the guild needs.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
Deadly Boss Mods and a damage meter.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes, also have my own vent server.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
One of my friends Badmilkz (Druid) is in the guild and told me apply.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I believe I am a dedicated and very patient player. I am willing to help the guild out in any way possible. I am willing to listen to advice on how to play my class better, respec, and try new things as long as it helps out the guild. Happy

Not sure of our healing priest situation, however, your gemming (and the lack of on items) is interesting. Get some enchants done :D Holy glyphs are fine, I personally like Prayer of Healing over flash heal for that 3rd slot but that's a personal preference. You are missing Penance / Shield major in your disc spec, GS glyph for disc is useless.

Talents for holy, you will want to max out Holy Reach and Healing Prayers, you want to maximize the distance your AoE heals can do.

Pecan

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Existius

Btw Disc is not tank heals, it's a raid mitigation spec :/.
Gallinari Priest

re: app

Ok thank you for the advice. Although, I do know I have a few pieces of gear that's not enchanted or socketed. I will take your advice and try out the new spec. Again, i'm very open to try out new things and open to any suggestions to play my class better. Again thank you for the time and consideration you've taken with me. Happy

Hey Gall, thx for taking your time to app here.. Hit me up in game (type /who ark) and lets have a small talk!

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

That was me btw..

Existius

If he can make a /Target Lantz /cast Guardian Spirit and focus heal me on Trash then I say yes! I die too much on trash QQ
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Cata trash will be the end of you!!

CC is back and you wil break it!! <3

Existius

That I will, along with breaking my gear in the process!
Existius

Ok so I was glancing at your toon and I noticed some things.
You don't have Guardian spirit spec'd(I don't get this at all) and you have it glyphed(even more confusing).
Your sp and haste seem really low, it appears as if you were doing disc and switched, but then again your crit is too low for disc.
I don't know, I asked Ehva(one of our main Holy Priests) to check out and comment on your app.
karthi01
Villain on Vacation

Here's a few things I've noticed you might want to change. Hit me up in game if you have any more questions, I'd be glad to help. I'd really like to see how much HPS you are putting out during some of the ICC fights.

I noticed that your haste is very low for a holy priest. You want to be at least 750, but I like to stay around 850. As holy you definitely want to prioritize gear with haste over crit until you have enough.

I would re-arrange some gems that would definitely help with your haste. For any blue, gem 12SP/10spirit; for red, straight SP; and for yellow, gem 12SP/10haste. I would never gem for straight intellect, if you keep your mana regen to at least 850 before raid-buffs you should be good. You should also use the +21 intellect and chance on mana gem for your head piece because once you change the gems above, the +3% intellect will not be the most beneficial to you.

As for the talent tree, I would definitely recommend trading Improved healing for holy reach, especially for those AOE heals. Guardian spirit is glyphed but not learned. So if you trade the improved healing pts for holy reach, you can also get your gardian spirit.

I think once you get in ICC more often, you can use some frosts to get T10 sets and replace some of the dps and PvP items that you have (trinket, boots, and wrists).

Hope this helps.

Question, and this is my most important one, period: Have you researched the changes to your build that the 4.0 patch will bring?

I'm also very happy with how you have been getting to know our members even those who have zero influence on the recruiting process about your application.
(ed)
Galli.

re: app

No, I've not had a chance to search on the new patch yet. And I've not bugged anyone about my application. Only people I have talked to about it is my friend Badmilkz and Dyno. All I said to Dyno was congrats on being accepted that I had seen his application on the site. And to Badmilkz all I have said was that I was amazed at how detailed the process is because I had never had to apply for a guild before. I've not been bugging anyone about joining, but oh well.

galinari

misunderstood that last post haha thought u said u werent happy with me bugging members about my application. apologies.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

I used my spider-senses and my awesome network on the server, and found that you arent for us!! Thx for apping, srry for the hustle.. Good luck in your guild search!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank