LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steeveee

re: App: Steeveee

The application submitted by Steeveee is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Steevee, 16, Steven

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Survival Hunter

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Steevee

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Im specced as survival cause i can do the most dps in that spec for now. And for the Glyphs i have i chose the ones that would increase my dps for my spec. For example, Explosive shot, serpent sting, and Kill shot glyph.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Agi cause survival is all about agi.

What professions do you have and why?:
none....

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
10/12 icc 10, 6/12 icc 25

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
Omen, Recount, bartender, Qaurtz

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I looked up top guilds on maiev

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I am an experienced raider who will contribute as much as i can and bring no drama to the guild. If i am ever criticized for something i did, i will not argue but i will learn from my mistakes so that i can become a better raider. Overall, I'm just looking for a fun, friendly, and skilled guild that i can raid with and hopefully kill the Lich King before Catalysm comes out.

re: APPROVED - App: Steeveee - by Arkinedes

Hey thanks for taking the time to fill out our app...

I'm far from the best Huntard out there or know more than others. However though, ive been playing the same one toon for more than two years. Gear and Gem selection is not too big of a deal anymore since Cata is around the corner.
We'll have upper management take a closer look at your app.
Agility is indeed good for the Surv Huntard as well as attack power (its kinda the same deal) but you might wanna look into some orange gems for some of your set bonuses instead of ye ol' 20+ agi such as the 10+agi & 10+Crit... it will add up for the better imo. anyways you'll get an answer soon enough.

Ren
(just a guy with a guild)

Herro Steve..

Thx for apping here!

Are you avaliable for a trial run in 25M iCC this sunday at 12.30pm?

Peace train
Officer
Wannabe

hey Steve, thanks for apping.

A few things I noticed about your gear, you have 421 hit at the moment putting you way WAY over the hit cap. I'd recommend switch out that Mark of Supremacy for perhaps Mirror of Truth, Needle Encrusted Scorpion(h fos) or banner of victory should increase your DPS a bit. Also, you have all red gems including a relentless meta gem, it requires that you have a blue and yellow though I see no nightmare tear anywhere you'll need to fix that.

Overall pretty good, pet spec isn't optimal but its decent at best. I would consider this applicant.

re: Thank you all for the tips

I listened to what u guy or girls said and added some blue and yellow gems. I finally broke 6k ap! Thx for the help!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Sorry i got you saved to the 25M that didnt go anywhere..!
Let do it propper the next week

Welcome to Villains on Vacation!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank