LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zbul

re: App: Zbul

The application submitted by Zbul is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Zbul, 25, Lisa

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Druid, Bear and Tree

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Zbul

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Honestly, atm, I'm still trying out specs, because of the new talents. I can hold aggro when I'm tanking, and have glyphed to eliminate some of the CDs and give myself more threat. With tree, I'm glyphed to give my HoTs as much power as possible.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
For bear, stam of course. I keep agil on most of my gear, but for rings and necks look for str, it has slightly better threat. For tree, I go between crit and haste, with int combo gems.

What professions do you have and why?:
Herbalism and Inscription. I like being able to make my own glyphs.

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
ICC10-Into 2nd phase of LK. On 25, up to each final boss of each wing.

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
Bear-3ish to 5ish dps; Tree-5k ish

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM; Recount; Tidy Plates (Threat Plates); DoTimer; a few random othres

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes, I use vent. I listen more than I talk, but I will throw in my two cents when appropriate.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Cixx and Cody are good friends of mine. Y'all seem pretty laid back while still accomplishing progression.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I know how to play my class, and what gear to look for. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to playing this game, and know how to make it fun for and with others as well.

Ranger31409

re: APPROVED - App: Zbul - by Arkinedes

Zbul is a pretty good friend of mine and cix's. She's really laid back. She knows her stuff and most of mine which i find kinda wierd Happy but i think she would be a great addition to the guild. Listens well like she stated. and doesnt need to be told to do something more than once. And hey. shes a girl Happy
Zbul

Oh, I forgot to mention that. I'm a girl. And apparently I sound like the chick from Tankspot when I explain fights.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Herro Z

1 Question, were you in relapse or was that another bul??

Accepted btw.. Welcome to Villains on Vacation

Zbul

I was in Relapse! It's like a mini reunion for those who didn't transfer servers!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank