LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
♠ Viggo ♠

re: App: ♠ Holistix ♠

The application submitted by ♠ Holistix ♠ is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Chris - 29 - M - Viggò

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Mage / Arcane pve / Frost pvp

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/vigg%c3%b2/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Glyphed to output best dps in arance. I spec arcane because its the most fun for me and has awesome damage output. Also I like to jump off stuff so i needed to throw in slowfall mandatory.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Hit/Intellect/Haste - Hit you have to reach cap to be effective i'm a little over currently actually which I need to fix. Intellect - Intellect =old sp =damage so obviously improtant. Haste - The more you hit the more damage you do the faster you hit the more you will hit ect. On a sub note I know most mages perfer mastery over haste ect but I have out dps pleanty of mages with mastery I think mastery will be a better more effective stat at lvl 85 specifcly for arcane which i think depends heavily on haste currently. I will experiment more at 85 personally. After the three main then crit mastery. Majority of my gems are reckless ametrine intellect / haste hit hard hit fast ect

What professions do you have and why?:
Herb/Alch I have them for money I have a couple alt and have every profession besides smithing due to my lack of plate wearers so i can basicly get whatever else i need.

What past raiding experience do you have?:
On my priest I have downed every boss in icc besides the lk my guild was working torwards when we all quit wow I came back a month ago most the others are not. On my mage which is now my main i have only done icc 25 first wing a few times os3d and other weeklys ect this toon is rather new but I have done alsmot all raids on my priest/other alts at some point

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
BigWigz - Clique "I mouse macro with a gaming mouse programable buttons ect" - skada because it lists absorbs as well as heals with dps ect

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes i use vent and listen more then speak when raiding unless something needs to be said and no one else has.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I was a former member on my priest this was the most fun guild I have ever been in and feel sorry for leaving.

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Finaly a touch question....McRib is back but its not my favorite thou I would say almost anything from taco bell I wish I could live there the 2 dollar mead deal with the CheesyBeefy Bruritto is the way to go mainly.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I just wish to be a part of the most relaxed raiding guild on Maiev again. I've been in all sorts of guilds and this was the best I was in and would greatly appreciate the chance to be a part of that again for the new expansion. When it comes to contributing I'm a great listener and have raid awareness I one of the few who knows it not all about watching your numbers but paying attn to your role in the game ie. I have never been the guy ignorring adds on for the mana shield or standing in haste fire or ignoring stacks of mystic buffet ect. I'm also not a bad guy just to chat with. Thanks for you time and consideration.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Zbul

re: APPROVED - App: ♠ Holistix ♠ - by Renegaderay

"I like to jump off things."

Instant win.

Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

re: APPROVED - App: ♠ Holistix ♠ - by Renegaderay

Very good app.
I see you back in VoV shortly... as soon as its cleared with upper management.
oh wait, that is me.

Welcome back Happy

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank