LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
<(-_-<)Kaiden(>-_-)>

re: App: <(-_-<)Kaiden(>-_-)>

The application submitted by <(-_-<)Kaiden(>-_-)> is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Hasan, 21 in January, Male, Gomu

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Fury Warrior (MS), Tank (OS)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/gomu/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Standard Fury spec, I choose 3 in incite instead of deep wounds due to lack of gear. Once I have better gear/weapons I will put one point from incite into deep wounds. Prime glyphs for warriors are self-explanatory as there are only 3 for each spec. I will be switching my heroic throw major glyph to the death wish glyph. I also swap between victory rush major and colossus smash major depending on if there is another warrior in the group or not. Am currently switching my victory rush minor glyph to berserker rage minor glyph as I used the victory rush one for leveling.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
738 hit (24%+ 3%misery), expertise, strength, haste, crit, mastery in that order

What professions do you have and why?:
I'm currently mining and skinning. This is so I can gather enough money to powerlevel engineering/blacksmithing dropping skinning. I picked those two up when at the beginning of WotLK when I realized I wouldn't have enough time to play (for WotLK)

What past raiding experience do you have?:
I was the Main Tank of Order of Medivh during BC(the number 2/3 guild during my stay). I was there for all kills (like Vashj and Kael pre-nerf/3.0). I also raided BC on a spriest when we had many tanks on for the night. In WotLK I only played for a month, but in that month I played an ele shaman that was lended to me and was part of OoM's first sarth25 3d kill. I had learned how to play the ele shaman in an hour, was able to handle my own on the meters, and I know that fire and black circles are bad to stand on. Having been a tank, I know how important positioning is, and am always aware of my surroundings.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
Quartz and Omen

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes. I was the raid leader during BC, and devised our Vashj killing strat.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Saw the Maiev forum post

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
In-N-Out double double grilled onions, and animal style fries. Cause it's fucking delicious

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I missed out on WotLK, but I can say during BC I was one of the top five tanks on the server. I've played different characters in different settings, and each time I've been able to adjust and perform at a high level. I show up to raids prepared, and with a good attitude. I was always loyal to my guild, and I played/worked hard to make sure we stayed competitive with other top guilds. I'm not the best geared atm, but I am constantly in a queue for dungeons and expect to be raid ready within the next week. I am willing to accept a back-up role. I know that with patience, and dedication I can work my way up. I don't expect a raid spot to be given to me, I expect to earn it. I live on the best coast so ST is the time I am on, and raid times will not be a problem for me to make.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Speaks way to much

re: APPROVED - App: <(-_-<)Kaiden(>-_-)> - by Arkine

Uhhh wow..

I remember you from BC Kaiden, and my tiny memory only remembers good things.. Maybe to good!

Hit me up ingame and lets have a talk

Guetta
Officer
One of the guys

I rem the name aswell...as i recall a good player but i dont remember from where i know him

Props non the less ^_^

EDIT: ark refreshed my memory.. you were OOM's MT

i hope you remember me! im Arcadian..hope you get in:) gl

<(-_-<)Kaiden(>-_-)>

Thank you for the kind words. Glad to hear that people still remember me. And of course I remember you Arc. You were the best of our 3 hunters. I also remember the great MS paints Loviaroth did of your myspace pictures >=).

I'll be on later tonight when I get off work. Hope to catch you then!

One of the guys

oh god not the paints..rofl

well i hope to see you in Villians soon Happy

Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: App Reply

Mmmmm, Double-Double (druels.....) That's one of the things I missed most about SoCal when I moved up to Washington. So glad I moved back.

That being said, great app, you sound like you would be a great addition to the Villains family.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank