LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misslicious

re: App: misslicious

The application submitted by misslicious is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Casey Murk,20,F,misslicious

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
BE holy/shadow Priest

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/misslicious/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I find it easier to heal this way while most prefer to spec into the disc tree for healing I find it a little more of a challenge to go holy and a lot more fun...as for glyphs I use these ones because I feel the benfit my spec the best.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Spirit/Intell/SP/Mastery. I gem for spirit more than anything because it seems to improve my healing

What professions do you have and why?:
Herb/alch the proffesions are easy and I enjoy being able to contribute in someway to other gamers

What past raiding experience do you have?:
some vanilla, Kara, Naxx, and ICC up to LK

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM and Healbot but I try not to rely on my healbot so much

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes,yes,and yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I heard of VoV from some friends (Rainbowkitty, and Blarkey) and also my husband (marcusbrutus/Takee) I decided to app her because I like being laid back but I also enjoy progression and I feel I have a lot I can bring to the table for the guild

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Arby's there really is no explanation needed

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
Im outgoing and not afraid to give an opinion without over stepping boundries or crossing any lines. I feel I can contribute to the guild and just make the game more fun for everyone.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Guetta
Officer
One of the guys

re: APPROVED - App: misslicious - by Renegaderay

Welcome Aboard, Please Contact either myself (Yuskay), Renegaderay or Arkennie for a ginvite

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank