LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deezcuts

re: App: Bebber

The application submitted by Bebber is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
kyle,23,male,deezcuts

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
rogue assassination is my main and my off spec changes for pvp although i dont do very much of it

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Maiev/deezcuts/advanced

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
i am speced this way becuz i have been a mut rogue ever since i have started reaiding becuse of the dmg out put and i glyphed to help maximize the dmg out put of some of my main abilities and the sap glyph is to get the 3min sap for a longer cc to help out the raid and party

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
agil>hit>haste>mast>exp>crit i gem for hit to get to the cap so that i dont miss all the time agil is for xtra dmg and haste is for my energy regen

What professions do you have and why?:
i have LW to make the gear that i need and skinning so that i am able to do the LW and the +crt isnt bad

What past raiding experience do you have?:
i have cleared icc10 and alot of 25 i have only downed 1 boss in bwd and bot

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
rogue power bars,dbm,bartender ice hud(only cuz i like the way it looks)recount,and omen

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes i have vent and a mic that works

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
a really good friend of mine plays on this server so i xfered here to play with him he is a big pvp buff and i like to raid and he said you all were a good guild

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
bk cuz i can have it my way

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
i love to raid and have fun and talk to diffrent ppl i am fast to pick up on boss fights and am raid aware i like to help the guild any way that i can but above all i just like to play wow i come from a raiding guild and i like to get stuff done but when you are playing and it feels like a task it is just to much i pay my $15 to do something i enjoy
thank you for your time
deezcuts

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: APPROVED - App: Bebber - by Arkinedes

Thanks for filling out s propper app..

Go ahead and look some out for a member of ours, and ask for a officer to invite you!

Whos you friend ón maiev?

deezcuts

re: APPROVED - App: Bebber - by Arkinedes

his name is trajady
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank