LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fleetfoxes

re: APPROVED - App: FleetfoxMaiev - by Ark

The application submitted by FleetfoxMaiev is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Bryce, 24, Male, Fleetfox

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Prot Pally // Holy Pally

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/fleetfox/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
DG for raid survivability, everything else is pretty much common class/spec knowledge.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Mastery followed by Dodge/Parry, followed by Hit/Expertise. Gemming for mastery because it is the best stat for a Prot Pally

What professions do you have and why?:
Mining for money while I leveled this character, and now I'm levelling up engineering for the epic helmets.

What past raiding experience do you have?:
I have raided EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING, except for ICC and Cata.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM, Omen, Healbot

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes, Yes, Yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Forums

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
In N' Out because it is the best fast-food restaurant ever to exist.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I always do the best possible job no matter which class and spec I am playing as. I can pick up any class and do exceptional at it. I read up on fights and strategies prior to boss fights and make sure I know exactly what my job is going to be.

(Raid times, I can definitely attend all Tuesday/Thursday raids, and Monday/Wednesday just depend on my work schedule that week. Also, hockey playoffs take priority.)

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Lahal
Villain on Vacation
Wannabe

your raid experience isn't very high in cata but your past exp seems good. we can give you a shot and show you the ropes. i'll throw you an invite when your online just /w me or zbul.

constructive criticism:
stats/reforging:
Really I don't see a lot you're doing wrong. I was impressed that your parry and doge are well balanced which i believe helps contradict diminishing returns.

enchants:
Your bracers could use a dodge enchant instead of stam and I think your wep could use a mending enchant but thats easy. Once you level eng and you get your nice helm that'll be great Happy

overall you seem to have a knowledge of your class

Last edited by Lahal on 2011/04/23 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zbul

This girl cannot wait for hockey season to be over. What is it about men and the possibility to watch blood and guts?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank