LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bracchus

re: App: Bracchus

The application submitted by Bracchus is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
James, I'm 37, male & it's Bracchus

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Survival Hunter, OS is BM

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowhead.com/profile=us.maiev.bracchus

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I chose survival after clysm because I feel it's the absolute BEST for a winning CC/DPS combo, my glyphs also enhance that performance

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
In order, i go for: agility, crit, hit, haste and mastery...I'm considering putting more gemmage into hit, however; I feel I might be a little heavy in the crit category

What professions do you have and why?:
Mining & Jewelcrafting; mostly for the MOOLAH! :)

What past raiding experience do you have?:
Somewhat limited; I started off as a PvP geared Huntard and unfortunately wasn't welcome in many PUGs...my past guild did not do much raiding either....

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
I don't currently have any raid add-ons, because of lack of 10 and 25 experience

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
I do, I can, and I am...:)

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
After a fantastic experience with current members that I'll explain down below

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
I ALWAYS answer pizza~ aside from its deliciousness, one can survive off pizza indefinitely; as a pizza can hold all four food groups....

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
Like I mentioned above, I never had a great opportunity to do much raiding with my guild, or in PUGs considering that
1) I was mostly PvP geared,
2) My guild's raid times (at the time) conflicted w/ my schedule and
3) By admission, I was guilty of "Huntard" actions, being a noob & not being born with WoW instilled in my DNA... ;)

This was all during WotLK, which is when I started. Since then, I've revamped my toon, done my homework, learned what I was doing wrong (and right) and now enjoy WoW so much more.
In doing so, I've been revisiting old raids/dungeons in order to experience things I've never done b4, as well as stacking up my achievement points. (I'm an achievement whore btw..Happy

Which brings us to your guild. I joined a PUG for Ulduar achievements and wound up with a group consisting mostly of VoV players. I was nervous at first, seeing as how most times I ran into people who were "shocked & appalled" that I had never done certain raids but instead I end up having the BEST time with VoV players like Evalga, Krialar, Uhmiz & Winterfreeze, to name a few...so good in fact, that I've recently been
re-grouping w/ them every Wed. for several weeks now.

I am currently in The Lich Brothers guild; my past guild disbanded before clysm started, and at the time I was told by others to "just join any guild, for the guild perks." In truth, I don't currently do anything with LB members, so leaving would not be a big deal to me at all. I have learned how to be an effective and contributing member to raids now, both in DPS and CC, & would like to offer my skills, personality
and Happy)) attitude to your guild. Many guilds claim to be relaxed, fun & drama-free, but it's very obvious to me from playing with VoV members that Villains on Vacation not only talks the talk, but walks the walk. I hope you like what you see and read on myself and my toon, and hope to hear from you soon as you peruse your applications for your guild....

Lok'tar! Happy
James/Bracchus

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: APPROVED - App: Bracchus - by Arkinedes

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to app here

Your app made me smile, laugh and cry..!

It always make me smile, when ppl older then me app here, cause i like bossing old ppl around!!! wink

I laughed out of joy! - You have had the pleasure of running different stuff with the ever so awesome wheelchair group, and i love (and treasure) the fact that these guys/girls are so good ambassadors for VoV, that it makes you app here!! We do pride ourself of being "the good guys" around Maiev, and i will rather quit this game then end up as 1 of those angry types that feel being harsh to others are a birth given right.. We all play this game differently, and we all have our own motives and goals!! I am 99% sure you will be a excellent fit in VoV!

/cry - I am aware that i will be accepting yet another guy who will aim hard to beat me on the achievement charts!! - and from what im reading, your already involved with all the WRONG ppl.. oh well.. Happy

I welcome you to VoV sir, and im looking forward to seeing you name pop up in green!!

Ark

Ps. Whisper any member to get an invite, they can point you in the direction of an officer!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank