LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ca5perlover17
Villain on Vacation

re: App: Ca5perlover17

The application submitted by Ca5perlover17 is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Melissa, 21, F, lydía

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Mage, Arcane (Frost)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Lyd%c3%ada/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I focus on dps and cast times so I can help beat down a boss quickly.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
I stack Intellect and hit. My main gym is the Brilliant Inferno Ruby because it gives 40 int.

What professions do you have and why?:
Tailoring and enchanting because I can make gear for me and for guildies as well as enchant them to make the gear better.

What past raiding experience do you have?:
Onyxia's Lair and Trial of the Crusader

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
Boss mods and recount

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Was on early in the morning and saw three members throwing things at one another. I'm assuming the guild interacts with each other well and won't ignore me like my past guild. I am looking for a guild that not only raids but will dungeon with me and get the weekly guild acheivements.

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Chik-Fil-A because they have the best chicken I have ever tasted in my life.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I was told by one of your guild members that this group has mostly adults around their 30's in it. I am very interested in a guild that helps their members out when they need it. In the past, I've helped low level guild members by running through dungeons, making them gear, and enchanting anything they needed for free. Just recently, I made the guild master a very expensive pvp set and didn't charge her at all.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Peace train
Officer
Wannabe

re: APPROVED - App: Ca5perlover17 - by Arkinedes

Hey Lydia, thanks for your interest here in VoV, I have a few questions to ask you and I'd be pleased if you could reply to them. Is your current gear your only set? Armory is showing you in full pvp gear. Also noticed you have very VERY little experience in a raid environment but that is something we all could work on with you if youre willing, though your absence from all raids this expansion doesnt express that you have shown any interest in that area which gives reason to question you applying here. While we are a helpful bunch we do expect you to put some effort in on your own by ways of proper talent specs, gemming, rotations and raid awareness. Thats my two cents, I see no problem bringing Lydia in as a social/spectator, as it stands and while I have no idea of her gear or dps I cannot say shes raid ready given her experience. And yes for the most part we are all adults here and do our share to help each other out when needed, also we get a senior citizens discount at the repair vendor just for having Uhmiz in the guild which is all the more reason to join us :D On a personal note, I just got back to WoW so I have very little influence here (i think) Lydia I hope I did not discourage you, good luck!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank