LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rudboyz

re: App: Rudboyz

The application submitted by Rudboyz is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Alex, 18, Male & Rudboyz

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Rogue Combat (mace MH)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Rudboyz/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Mace MH that is why i am combat other wise i would ass, and glyph for combat

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Agi is number 1 then hit, expertise, haste then crit

What professions do you have and why?:
Not yet

What past raiding experience do you have?:
New 85

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes and yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I have seen many players from the guild around the server

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Chipotle if thats fastfood because its bomb as shit.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I am ready to further in end game and i learn fights very easily.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

amuto

re: Rudboyz Review

I was approached by Rudboyz about the status of his application, he seemed very eager to hear how it was doing so I spoke to him for a bit as well as reviewed his application and here are my thoughts and additional points I believe should be added to his application.

Since his application he has done some FL trash and Throne with KoK. Was also a raider in Vanilla, progressing Molten Core to Naxx being almost in full Tier 3 gear. He also said he had some BC experiance up to but not including Black Temple. Which I think would speak to his experiance more than the little experiance he has now. In terms of experiance I'd give the thumbs up.

In terms of professions, he also informed me that he was levelling Engineering and was quickly approaching 525. He didn't really know much else about professions which is dissapointing, but not completely unexpected since he is quite new to the expansion and only recently 85. I think he needs to spend the 5 mins to look up whats best for him, but other than that I'd cut him some slack.

He tell s me he can pull about 16k dps in his current gear in random instances, which considering how much gear he has it isn't bad. He seems to have a clear idea of how to reforge and gem, but I'm not a rogue expert so I'll leave that the more qualified such as Calie. Not too bad though.

In terms of friendlyness, he seemed approachable and had a sense of humor. He seems to have an understanding of the importance of attendance, good company and well mannered.

His application shows a bit of lazyness IMO, but I also think that applications are hard to write because you don't want to write too little or too much in fear of looking too eager/elitist/etc.

Overall I had no problems with him joining our raids other than his lack of gear which he could work on in our many random runs through T11 content and possibly alt runs in FL. He has my vote.[/list]
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: DECLINED - App: Rudboyz - by Arkinedes

Gonna Pass on th..s for now! thanks for taking the time to app,

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank