LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wintersbaby
Legend of VoV

re: App: Wintersbaby

The application submitted by Wintersbaby is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Brie, old, female, Winterfreeze, Winterbaby, and Summerheat (Finalwinter will be here soon!)

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
I can be anything u want me to be baby!

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Winterfreeze/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
because Peace told me too

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
I gem for what ever makes me look pretty!

What professions do you have and why?:
Jewelcrafting, and mining. So I can keep myself in diamonds. Diamonds are a girls best friend.

What past raiding experience do you have?:
I raided the fridge just this morning.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
add on? what's an add on?

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
oh I like talking, what girl doesn't

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Holly brought me in, but the guys are what keep me here!

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
I like fast food, but it doesn't like me, that's what happens when you're in the wheelchair club.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I am capped on expert-tease, love to flirt and keep you all smiling!

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

re: APPROVED - App: Wintersbaby - by Renegaderay

As much as I love this app, its funny, cute and for lack of better words, salacious I cant help but think its not something new applicants should see when they come here. We don't want people thinking that we cater to that Winter because we don't, sure we have fun with it but when it comes down to it we're straight forward and get down to business and no amount of flirting will get you anywhere. So for people seeing this app don't expect that kind of atmosphere most the time. To take it a step further I think it would be in our best interest to steer away from the flirting and sexual innuendos a little bit, yeah I said it. As we recruit new people each week it might make people feel a bit uncomfortable because they haven't yet grasped the tone our sensibility.

Always so serious Peace, that's why I love you. tongue out You're right though, for the people applying, I have been in the guild for over a year now and my app was intended to be funny. But they do expect people to get down to business when it's time, and I'm no exception. Otherwise we like to hang out and have fun! And even Peace can be funny sometimes wink
amuto

He said to stop the flirting, Peace isn't funny.
Wintersbaby
Legend of VoV

Asking me to stop flirting would be like asking me to stop breathing, and Peace is funny once you understand his way of thinking.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank