LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greynious
Villain on Vacation

re: App: Greynious

The application submitted by Greynious is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
C D La Sage, 36M, Greynious/Greytree

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Greynious: Feral Tank/Healer|Greytree: Feral DPS/Boomkin

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Greynious/simple |http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Greytree/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Feral druids have two methods of spec'ing to be the best at their assigned role. That is why I built two druids because I wanted to have all the options available when required.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
I only have agility gems unles I need to fulfill my meta gem requirements for my helm. Intellect for my os'.

What professions do you have and why?:
Greynious: Alchemy for the potion buffs and the transmutations for gold and mats. Leatherworking for the +80 extra agility buff. Greytree is my gatherere and has herbalism and skinning for the haste buff and the crit % bonus.

What past raiding experience do you have?:
I have raided ICC although I never downed LK before Cataclysm came out since I began playing 5 months before. I had played WoW during BC under a friend of mine's account and raided BT and ZA back then. I began playing MMO's with EQ and I raided on that game originally. When Cataclysm came out I played for 5 months got fully raid ready and pugged a few before having to deal with RL stuff for 6 months. I came back 2 months ago and since I've been back I've completed BoT and have almost finished BwD and TotFW. I am also 1/7 in FL.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
Omen, DPS Meter, DBM

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
I use vent and yes I am vocal and listen very well.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I have pug raided with some VoV members before and I know them to be experienced and patient players who have always been fun to raid with. Before I took my WoW break Ctrl Alt Elite was having problems. I had been fully raid ready for 3 months waiting for the core to get ready for Cata raiding but they never got organized. My game times have always been different than others because I work as a bartender in the evening so I was always on late and that prevented me from fully organizing raids myself as well as a GF in RL who made my life living hell. I moved back home to Alaska and am without my GF and have more time to game Ctrl Alt Elite hasnt seen its GM's on in months. I promoted to a guild leader as soon as I got back with no real power to organize the guild. Also since I live in Alaska my raid and game times are worse than before. I have been looking into getting into a progressive raiding guild for the past few weeks now that I am all warmed up again. SInce my raid times have been an issue I havent had any success joining a guild. I looked you guys up and I actually can raid with you guys! Your raid times are perfect for me although I probably cant make Wednesday. That was the motivating factor for my application actually. Oh and Yuskay is in your guild haha I wonder if he remembers having raided with me once or twice!

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Quessadilla's because I can make them really fast!

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
Not everyone can play a feral cat. I learned how to play WoW with one and although I have other characters and other 85's I love the druid's versatility. I was in a ZA group the other night that were fairly new to the dungeon although they were a tight group, all 4 from the same guild. I was at my best during that instance. The healer died almost instantly during the first pull after the bear boss. The tank died as I cast battle rezz on the healer and switched to bear and taunted and saved the group. I ended up saving them 4 more times throughout the course of the evening. I ran a ZG with them afterwards even though my average dps during the ZA was 22k and their highest dps was 11k. The best save though was when we were in the cat temple and we were pulling from the top of the stairs the group right before the cat boss. I rooted the back melee guy and the shaman hex'd the back caster then the hunter moved forward and... Multi-shotted! The next thing I knew the tank was dead and I was dying as I was trying to Battle Rezz the tank but his body was just over the lip of the stairs and I couldnt reach it in time before I would have died. Acting instinctively I hit Nature's graps and my Dash button and ran towards the exit of the pyramid. I had no life left. I got to the stairs leading up out of the temple and leaped off them flying back towards the group casting my Battle Rezz in the air landed on the stairs and hit my Tranquility and caught enough agro to barely save the healer and both dps's as I died. They finished barely and rezzed me! Good times! I am a mature player who doesn't act like a child when it comes playing this game. I take it seriously enough to excel but know that its just a game and think little of others who act impatient with players and situations in game clearly do not a very good perspective. One mistake in a raid is costly but recoverable from and when others have troubles getting their part down, deriding and belittling them will not make them feel the confidence that player needs to succeed. Lighten up folks it's a game!

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Guetta
Officer
One of the guys

re: APPROVED - App: Greynious - by Arkinedes

You gear looks good, gems
Enchants id changed ur chest to 20+stats Gloves 65 mastery or Armor Reinforcements

Reforge Wise
Should switch up ur haste to dodge instead of mastery to dodge on one or 2 items

Stats weight wise Haste is the weakest stat
Agil #1
Dodge#2
Armor #3
Mastery #4
stam #5
Crit/Exp #6 ~ I prefer Crit
Haste Last

Thus.. it seems your trinket choice for the double +stam if you got the brawlers trophy during brewfest i would replace the Bubbler Asap just about any trinket is better then that, Even some Blues From Heroics
Being your an alchemist ur alch stone would even be better as a instant replacement if you dont have anything else

many bear tanks think stacking stam is very important..its not at all raid buffed as a Feral Tank i only hit about 180k Hp however i am one of our best geared tanks but i focus on agil/dodge/crit/mastery i never go for stam items.

Many of ur items would be replaced by Rep in Firelands however you havent had much boss experience so the rep will come and you can gear up from there, im assuming you have all the Firelands Quest Vendors Unlocked

The hallow end agil ring would replace your Band of Glittered Lights Or the ring from cat lady in ZG

This all Refers to Feral Tanking, not Dps while i am highly knowledgeable in Feral Dps since ive gone tank i havent really paid attention to the itemization seeing as i havent feral dpsed in quite sometime

Greynious
Villain on Vacation

Yeah I about the dodge better than haste it was probabyl reforged late night. thanks for noticing guetta!
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Hi there.. thank you for taking the time to app here! Good app may i add

Were/are you the gm of CAE?

I suggest you look me up ingame and have a chat with me, just to tell you a bit about the raiding groups, ambitions etc.

Ark over and out

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank