LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trueßlood
Villain on Vacation

re: App: Trueßlood

The application submitted by Trueßlood is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Cory, 26. male, Trueßlood

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Mage Arcane/frost

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/True%C3%9Flood/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
To get the best dps and survivability possible. I refer to elitistjerks for pve spec.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Intellect,hit to cap(16%) because that is the required cap for raids.

What professions do you have and why?:
JC and mining because i want the best intellect gems you can only get through jc, mining just making leveling jc easier.

What past raiding experience do you have?:
I do not have a whole lot but i can catch on pretty fast. Experience has to start somewhere. I have only been able to do half of BOT and BWD because the guild I was in struggled with them at the time. I took a break from my main to level alts.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
I use DBM, Omen threat, Decursive and mage nuggets.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes to both.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
A friend of mine from the Navy is in the guild. He is a warrior named Doomsday.

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Carls Jr. (aka Hardies) because they have the greatest burgers known to mankind.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I am always open for constructive criticism on my play style or anything else needed. I am friendly, am never rude to other players but will not tolerate being pushed around either. I understand that this is a game and is not to be taken too seriously but at the same time I want to progress as much as the next player. I will go where needed if available and am always willing to help anyone who needs it.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

doomsdäy2
Villain on Vacation

re: APPROVED - App: Trueßlood - by Arkinedes

Sup Cory glad to see you apply. Good luck and hope we raid together again like the old days .
Peace train
Officer
Wannabe

Gear is pretty good I think we could bring you in for saturday 25m we really need to fill that with good dps around 16k+. I'm not too knowledgable about mages but for arcane it doesnt seem very hard to play. Also happens to be "a friend of" so with that in addition to what ive already stated, he gets my approval. Anyone else want to weigh in?

Get him in here.. Friend of a up and comming guildy, dosent look terribad, thou theres a few things that can be fixed and changed! Welcome to VoV

doomsdäy2
Villain on Vacation

Sweet. Welcome to the guild Cory.
Trueßlood
Villain on Vacation

doomsdäy2 wrote:
Sup Cory glad to see you apply. Good luck and hope we raid together again like the old days .

Yeah thanks Gabe look forward to it . Thanks for the invite guys!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank