LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IntelOfficer
Villain on Vacation

re: Katyr

Hey guys, this is Katyr. Not sure when you'll get around to checking this but I hope it's sooner than later. I wasn't hacked, I'm just done. I need to quit. It's been affecting my personal life and crippling the few relationships I have with the people I hold close and dear to me. You guys are awesome and I've had a blast running all this time with you guys. I wish you the best in the future and coming expansions and raids and hope you guys go far. This isn't just a rash decision I've made and it's no ones fault. It's just something that needs to be done and it needed to be done yesterday. Again, good luck and I wish you guys the absolute best.

- Katyr
Evalga
valga
Villain on Vacation

best of luck with you rl adventures Katyr! Life is always more important that WoW Happy

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

WHERE IS MY "IM-QUITTING-GOLD"..???

We all play this game for different reasons, and with different motives.. Some to escape an otherwise messy RL, some just for pure fun and flavor..

I stop for 1min to read you post..

A whole lot of memories about this silent pally, who grew into 1 of our trusted, non silent, officers, to the rage-quit and the return! I had blast with you, raiding in tier 11 and our first Chogall kill stand out as the best, besides from all the good time we had in vent!! I salute you, and hope that you made the right decision for yourself!! I can´t help to think that having a hobby is one of the things that makes us ppl who we are, and i hope you 1 day find time and space in your life to do whatever YOU want!! Until then - farewell!! - Its been a blast..

The 1min is over, and life goes on!!

Ark over and out!

Goreaddict
Villain on Vacation

Arkinedes wrote:
WHERE IS MY "IM-QUITTING-GOLD"..???

Was that all I was worth to you!?

Forum Image
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

HA Gore.. You quit for a even worse game then wow.. GG.. You will be back, soon your gonna start to wake up from your sleep, wet from sweat, with the words cheeky-buggar imprinted in your thoughts!! See you soon GoreADDICT!

Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

Goodbye Katyr.
It's never pleasant seeing good people leave. However, I think Ark pretty much covered it in his reply to you. I hope the guy sitting at his computer playing Katyr will have a long, healthy, happy and successful run with loads of real life xp and achievements.

Goreaddict, i hope you always somehow will keep in touch too, I will one day be in great need of a hilarious, witty and overall funny writer for a future (perhaps animated) project I've been brewing on!

Goodbye Katyr...I'm gonna miss you <3

Calie
Peggy peg

I will miss you katyr D: ~Peggy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank