LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jalew
Villain on Vacation

re: App: Jalew

The application submitted by Jalew is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Jason, 26, Male, Jalew

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Fire Mage (Frost)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Jalew/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Fire gets better dps than arcane and its more fun, I got this spec from elitistjerks.com, and same with the glyphs.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
After hit is capped, then comes Int, then crit, then haste. Mastery sucks for fire mages! I always gem for the most Int I can get because it is the most powerful stat.

What professions do you have and why?:
I am maxed enchanting because it was always a goal to have a toon maxed in enchanting (I have wanted to do that for like 5 years). Now that I have done it, it's a great way to make money. I also love the freedom of DEing stuff. I havent worked on herbalism in a while. One day I will cap it out because I know from experience that it is a great money maker.

What past raiding experience do you have?:
I was hardcore into raiding throughout Vanilla and BC (11th guild on the planet to down vanilla Ragnaros btw!!) I just got back into WoW, and I have been having fun with LFR. I am looking for something more challenging.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM, MageNuggets

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes and yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
From Trueßlood. You guys seem like you're legit. He's my brother in law, and i see what he does with you guys. My old guild wasnt serious about raiding

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Wendy's. Their burgers taste better, and their fries are bomb

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I have a lot of experience raiding in the past, and I want to get back into it more than just LFR. My old guild "Fuel The Hate" transferred, and they were kind of lame anyway. I am a cool guy to have around in the guild. I am funny. I hate drama and people who act like douches. I know my class very well and I love the learning the mechanics of a hard boss fight. I don't play for PVP, I like to use my brain to win a fight and get awesome gear. I'm easy to please ... big numbers ... thats all I want ... Also, I am awesome. Basically it's like this: If Jesus was a fire mage, his name would be Jalew.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

fattyacids
Villain on Vacation

re: APPROVED - App: Jalew - by Arkinedes

Coming from one mage to another, i agree with ya. Fire mage>arcane!!!. That already means a big yes from me. Anyways, I checked out your armory and i noticed you're missing a couple of enchants/wrong enchants but those aren't a big issue at all. Glyphs, reforging, talents, gemming all seems to be in check. All in all, great app, met him in game and seems like an awesome guy.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank