LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3749 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3870 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3905 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3925 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3948 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saspal
Villain on Vacation

re: App: saspal

The application submitted by saspal is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
John 25 male sasnak

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
pally ret/holy

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Sasnak/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
just makes sence

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
str for ret increase attack/int for holy increase mana/spellpower

What professions do you have and why?:
jc/chanting better gems and ring chants

What past raiding experience do you have?:
raided in vinalla and bc on bronzebeard server black temple range for wrath i raided with relapse on 10m progression

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
dbm omen vuhdo

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
i would if i had access to a vent server and yes i can be vocal when the mood fits

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
ark i have known for years from when he was in relapse currently guildless ark suggested i app and im inclined to do so knowing you all are good stuff

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
taco bell and i got to say cause its taco bell do you need another reason?

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
i know my stuff will run any class or spec needed of a run have been playing a ret pally for years and played a druid and shaman longer then that im here for fun.

as for the question below im not sure what your raid times are but depending on them i could try my best to make them im pretty flexable

ps im not an english major so dont judge me on that ><

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Speaks way to much

re: APPROVED - App: saspal - by Arkinedes

Woot! Sasnak was 1 of my favorite members back in Relapse. Just a general good guy!!

Welcome to VoV John.. ask around for a g-invite if i am not on-line

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank