LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dannyiscool

re: App: dannyiscool

The application submitted by dannyiscool is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
owningall, 12yrs , danny

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
warrior fury mainspec and protection off-spec

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
owningall?

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
i coppied a spec and glyphs from wut i beleive is a reliable resource

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
strength, armor penetration and critical strike ,i gem for str and armor pen

What professions do you have and why?:
i have mining to gain money at a good lvl

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
mostly 10m

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
usually 5k-6k

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
deadly boss mods

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
i use vent but would prefer not to talk much

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
my brother has a freind in the guild and recommended this guild to me

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
i would like to join this guild because i would like to progress and do better in raids than i am. i would also like to increase my dps and tanking skills.

Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: App reply

I'm not sure this would be the right guild for you. If you look at some of the other applicants that were accepted you can see that they have a very good understanding of their characters. A member of this guild should know why they spec/glyph/gem a certain way rather than to simply copy and paste. Although we may not be considered "hard-core" we still expect a certain level of understanding that demonstrates a willingness to become a better player. Being able to thoughtfully explain key points of the game is a good indication that you will not need a lot of guidance and are ready to participate in end-game content. It may be a good idea to join a guild that is ready and willing to help you learn more about your class before applying for a raiding guild. Please do not be discouraged. Use this as motivation to become a better player and apply again when you think you are ready.

I am going to have to vote no for this applicant.
Anubbis (Travis/Warhorn)
Villain on Vacation

re: App Reply

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Owningall

^
l
l
l
Thats a link

{Tyler i have to agree}

How it is
l
l
l
v
Although we are a fun loving close guild we are not a crutch for not knowing ones character. Yes we do all start out with a lack of knownledge on a new toon but a person needs to go out and fine tune that character by asking questions or even just googling there class. VoV does recognise WoW as just a game but in order to have fun we need a tight-knit knowledgeable group of guildies.

Learn your class a little better and research
some addons for your toon and applying again <-----------I RECOMMEND
in the future.

VERDICT------------------------> Ima have to say no as well

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank