LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Medja-

re: App: Medja-

The application submitted by Medja- is as follows:

Character Name, Age & Name::
Medja, 22, Anthony

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Rogue Combat (Ass PVP)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Medja

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Im using the best PVE output for combat, and Im glyphed for fast combo points and reset times

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Armor Pen / Agility: AP for max AP usable, and AGI because its Damage + Crit rate

What professions do you have and why?:
LW / Skin: For High tear leg and wrist kits.

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
10m -> Blood Queen. 25m -> Prof Put.

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
6-8k /

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM / Critaline / Recount

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes / Yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
My former GL Aerodym invited me to a Blood Queen fight, I was one of her top DPS rogues in her guild. She is also a good friend.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I never bail on a raid if I sign up. I dont get pissed if I dont get gear or if I die.

Existius

re: DECLINED - App: Medja- - by Arkinedes

App looks good to me, he came in on our BQ fight for Team Fight Club. I don't remember his dps to e honest, but I do remember him not dying to anything stupid.
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Hmm.. 6-8k on 25M sauerfang.. I think i remember Kiron and calie doing 13 and 12k on him last time they were there..

With that said, kryspee left and either of the rogues above were there this sunday so there should be room for another rogue..

But, and i know i say this in almost every app, we are alot of ppl in here now, so be aware that you might experience being on the bench every now and then!

This goes for all our members, but for progression raids i perfer to bring ppl i trust and know can hold their own and not stand/die in/to stupid shit!
So when you get your chance, be ready and be amazing!

With that said we are also a friendly/calm/nerdrage free guild that treasure our social life i /g.. so its just as important to be a kewl dude as it is to do amazing dps!

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Hit me up ingame for a chat!

Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: App Reply

It should be said that this is a friend of Holly's and she would like this person to be accepted. Also, he got saved even though we didn't down anything showing he's a team player.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Hmm... but Holly just left the guild.. apparently..

so good luck in the future..

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank