LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Anima~

re: App: alandras

The application submitted by alandras is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Rohu

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Boomer, both builds.

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Rohu

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
utility, in both methods. whereas in one build, I focus more on AoE damage, the other is more single target/throwback for non raiding purposes

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Spellpower, crit. I gem for Spellpower cos it ups my damage more, but my main usefulness comes with my fast reactivity with tranq, bresses, Insect swarm debuffs, fairie fire, so that the Healer droods do not need to waste their mana on these intensive skills(all of which I can and will do while maintaining my DPS)

What professions do you have and why?:
herbalism and alchemy. Herbalism is probably the easiest skill for a drood to make money with, while being an alchemist allows me to make pots and to use them for longer periods of time. Plus the hot from herbalism is sometimes a nice helper for myself

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
25m achieve to Saurfang. I'm looking for a guild that I can actually raid with who is knowledgeable, and not so serious about having top dps, but rather being able to down the boss in the most efficient, safest manner with the least ammount of consequential deaths. As long as something goes down before the enrage timer, and everyone is operating efficiently mana/energy wise, there shouldn't be an issue

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
Did it once, can't remember my DPS on it, but in TOC25, my dps ranges from 4.3-4.7k sustained(depends on if I'm having to heavily debuff or res people and missing my eclipses), with burst up to 7.5K

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM, Grid, Bartender, Eclipse(timers for eclipse with internal cooldowns, Quartz but with more utility for booms), Quartz, Natur for raid CD's and Diminishing Returns for CC's

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
of course

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Lantz recommended me

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
Dispite my low gearscore, which I've been told you look less at, I try to itemize myself correctly. I use Rawr as well as advice from others to find gems and upgrades. I also do research into items, and know, for example, that some trinkets like Abyssal Rune will always be better then, say, Maghia's Quill, due to internal cooldowns and forms of activation. I want a guild that I can and will be greeted in and be able to do stuff with. To me, a guild is a family, and being in the current guild I'm in feels more like a job, or like being in School. People are not online enough, and are only online when they are raiding. I do look up elitistjerks stuff, as that's part of my search for knowledge, but also being someone who enjoys the weird part of life, I value odd, random builds as well. Such as my Death knight I like messing around with is a-typical in his frost build, however, I dump the idea of putting points into Unholy afterwards, understanding that the boost to basic attacks, tho being high, is too boring a sacrifice to make over runic power generation and full death rune activation. Sure the dps lowers from it, but the point of a game IS to enjoy it.

Existius

re: APPROVED - App: alandras - by Renegaderay

This is probably the most thought out and best written app I have seen on here. I talked with this applicant fro about an hour or more in game. She is a very knowledgable player and realizes the balance between dps and utility, She also likes the fact that we like skilled players that do their job over gs stackers. I approve this app and think she should be invited asap.
Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

re: APPROVED - App: alandras - by Renegaderay

Agreed!
Ms Rohu... Welcome to our humble guild.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum