LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blezzle

re: App: Blezzle

The application submitted by Blezzle is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Blezzle

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Shadow Priest

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
No u

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Explain why I shouldnt

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
I prioritize Survival, Because its all that matters

What professions do you have and why?:
Tailoring and herb, going to switch herb to something more dps beneficial now that i am playing this char.

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
On whiskeypeaks in PWA i have full heroic up to sindrigosa in 25 man

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
my priest is not geared for wotlk. in BC he was a top 10 shadow priest world wide, ranked by shadowpriest.com

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
bigwigs, omen, grid, clique, quartz, necb, ora, and many more that guilds no longer use.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
my gf rohu joined, and i dont feel like paying 25 to xfer my priest back to sb

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
you dont really need to. I am looking to raid on my s priest again, because it is my comfort zone. I have played s priest at a best on server level. Do i think I am better then scrizzle? Yes. I actually know that I am better then both him and necrohealiac in pwa, I raid with them weekly. Am i better then keestis at mage? Hell no. I lag in 25 mans, and the ability to use a no-channel macro does not work for the mage class, which my main whiskeypeaks is. S priest is easy comparatively.

Villian On Vacation

re: APPROVED - App: Blezzle - by Renegaderay

Hmmmm a few things i'd like to point out.

1. If I was in PWA, I would prob do a little name droppin' too :P

2. My biggest concern though, is the fact when we've had people join from more serious guild raiding environments and the key word here is; Adaptability. Though we are expanding at a rapid rate, we're still NOT a server first, gold medal, best of the best guild. We do get the jobs done and progression does occur but not always at a pace that "pro's" are used too. It'll be interesting to see how this all unfolds...

3. We already have your better half in the guild so that will prob smooth things out.

4. Welcome to VoV

re: APPROVED - App: Blezzle - by Renegaderay

Let me set the record straight on a couple of subjects.

Obviously, I am accepted, so my reputation is unfortunately proceeding me, which we can take that at what it is worth at this moment. I worked really hard for several years to become the raider that my shadow priest was on the spinebreaker server. My time on this server maiev, which I actually played on when it first came out was not so deserved. To be perfectly honest, my mage which is still in PWA is awesome for 10 man raids, but can not cut it for their 25 man progression raids. I do not pull the frame rate to compete with the best mages on this server.

My good friend Kmaiwin, who got me my slot on this server by transferring is a great person, and everyone in PWA is awesome, and I hope they will not be pissed that I am running in two guilds. After talking with renegade, the raiding times that they have provided are more beneficial to me considering my current scheduling trends which is unfortunate, because it is always hard to adjust to raiding with a new set of players, no matter what the skill level.

In the end I am a competitor, and it has never crossed my mind that I can not achieve the same level of status that I have achieved on other servers by my level of play. I hope that whether I am raiding on my shadow priest in this guild, or when, and if they ever take me on my mage too raids on this server, that I am putting maiev on the map, as legitimate and great guilds in this horribly simplified game that we still love.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank