LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jumongprince

re: Sorry to Hijack Your Forum (Forward to Furytoo, Deleaus plz)

Hey furytoo (and deleaus and malundus),

Its Jumong, Jumonprince, Jumongtypingonsomeone's random forums, sorry.

I'm not coming back to the game anytime soon but I've been keeping tabs on peeps. I have no way to contact you lot though.

(Noticed you joined horde side Maiev so gank Cain to hearts content and for me...)

Where is Lyrin and ibeauty... and Hunnie?). I'm trying to keep an eye out so if I return in the future (like 3 more years.. way to busy now) but if you're still playing, I'd like to play with you lot. Seems they disappeared off the armory map. Same with Glindyr.

Sorry for quitting the game. Load was too much and wow was taking up too much emotion. Guild drama and stuff. I had to cut cold turkey. Post something on the maiev forums so I know or via email. Good luck in your new guild. Talented raiders... if my recommendation's worth anything.

Maybe I should make an email to keep in contact with you guys. Hold on... Jumongprincemaiev@gmail.com (lmao).

Say hi to Lyrin for me. Keep in touch. Still chugging through school. Later.

-Jumong

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Existius

re: Sorry to Hijack Your Forum (Forward to Furytoo, Deleaus plz)

Mal here,
No idea about Ibeauty, Hunnie is playing his warrior. Lyrin is now horde and named Jumn() and plays a shammy ona diff server. Gln just quit during ToC. As for myself I am playin awarlock named antz. Btw Deathtank is spaghetigirl and in this guild with us as well. tw cain is too big of awuss to come out and play with us(he doesn't wanna get ca,ped). nice hearing form ya
Fyi Ray and Ark, plz do not delete this post, Jumong is an old friend of mine. Thx
Lantz
Deleaus

re: Info on people

Ibeauty dissapeared after stratagem broke up, Lyrin has like 5 80s, Jumn is her druid, lyrna is her mage, and she has more but i forget them. Fury, mal and I went to sargeras but mal transfered us over to maiev.

Good to hear from you again and i was thinking about going to medical school in the future too but I'm concerned that it'll take up all of my time. Id like to hear back from you again.
Jumongprince

re: Sweet

Cain told me this past winter he knew where Ibeauty had transferred. But that was via in game mail and we never got back in touch... As I have no way to get into contact with cain, plz let me him know for me via that email to see if I can get back into touch with ibeauty.

Dude and no offense but Cain is a slow tank. Plz camp him for me even if you have to raid SW.

Too bad to see Glindyr go permanently. Peeps usually come back... but I guess it was for real. Shoot Lyrin that email I posted. Its actually real. No joke. Tell her she's my favorite druid and that 1900 is really great. Tell her if she hits gladiator I'll actually consider coming back just for arena so she can carry me to 3k rating (only semi serious since I still won't have time to play)

New ally pvp guild apparently with this guy named toxiktraktor? Hope that lasts for a few years if I can find the time to come back. I'd love to join the apparent "converting maiev horde to alliance" thing I've always wanted to do. 40 man AV premade. My dream never got fulfilled

Is Hunnie's warrior attiladahun? Horde or Ally?

No won't be coming back for cataclysm. At least if I want to graduate lmao. So definitely not. But keep in touch. If you're still playing this in a few years and not that Star Wars mmo coming out... and if so let me know. Take care.

Jumongprince

re: Last thing

Say hi to deathtank for me. Good warsong gulch premade memories . 1900 too. Dang where was he when frosty and drake and I were struggling to get past 2100 and I could only play long enough for 10 games (barely) a week. Looka, frosty, drake, deathtank, and I could have probably hit 2500 with a RMP Lock Pally setup. Sigh oh well. Dispel cleave + Caster cleave (no longer viable nowadays I guess).

Yeah sorry del and fury, I tried to do the whole drain comp with the druid, pally, priest, war, priest thing but didn't work... . 1400 wasn't so bad though? (btw do arenas start at 1500 again why are you all max 1500 rating)

At least I got to enjoy that horde camping (same horde kept deserting and rejoining our game lmao oh the joy). Was almost a full premade 7-8/10. Although since most of you are on horde side, I'd probably have to faction switch if I want to do that again.

Yeah... after tonight (last post) I probably won't check this page or email for a while but I'm alive... keep in touch.

lulz210

re: !!

Hey jumong! great to hear from you! It's been a long time, hope you're doing good at school, girl drama free . I've been trying to cut back on playing, I'm honestly thinking about just selling my WoW account, not sure yet though, but i could use the money back i've spent on this game haha. Deathtank, del,fury, mal, and I 5 manned 10 naxx the other day . xD
<3 - Lyrin
lulz210

re: ..

ps. We also need jumong's facebook. keeping in touch would be so much easier! lmao.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank