LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
ÇhucknØurish

re: App: ÇhucknØurish

The application submitted by ÇhucknØurish is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
ÇHucknØurish,16,Brent

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Druid-Restoration(Main) Balance(Off)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=%C3%87huckn%C3%B8urish&gn=Ctrl+Alt+El%C3%ACte

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Best spec for restoration druids i heard, Glyph the way i do for my spec, and what i get for gems.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Sp/Haste, and Now Pure sp, cuz haste capped.

What professions do you have and why?:
Skinning - Money Leatherworkin - For skinning(Nvr kept it up thought)

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
10m- 11/12 10Hm-5/12(know6/1) 25man- 7/12(Lootship Heroic)

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
5.5-6k 4.-5.5k, If not trying hard =P

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
Deadly Boss Mods, Xperal(Sometimes), Recount. Gonna learn Grid/Healbot(Have them DL'd Alrdy.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes I do and can. Rather not talk though =P

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Was in a pug with them. They said they was recuriting Raid healers, and i'm in Ctrl Alt Elite. And i want to help you guys get farther as i get farther.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
You should accept me to the guild because i'm geared, i know the fights, and alot of the people in the guild did the raid 25man icc with me Sunday, and know i can heal. And i'm Chucknourish DUH!

re: APPROVED - App: ÇhucknØurish - by Arkinedes

I was asked to post about gems since it's one of my strongest points in the game. Seems you haven't looked into all your gems much, and just gemmed what others suggested would be better for your class or what looked appropriate for your class. Nearly all pieces you have a gem in could actually use tweaking to maximize your output.

Head: Revitalizing Skyflare Diamond would be much better then the current Insightful Earthsiege Diamond. The loss of Int from it is replaced by the fact that you not only increase your mana regen chance with a flat rate regen instead of on chance, but you gain 3% more to your Crit healing.

Cloak: You gain more healing with lesser haste and more spellpower here. Use a Runed Cardinal Ruby.

Chest: You're already ignoring the slot bonuses, so having the combo gem here is not as helpful, again as 3slotting with Runed Cardinal Rubies.

Wrist: Again, another Runed Cardinal ruby would be best here rather then a +10 to all stats.

Hands: again, you have so much haste already that a cardinal ruby gives you more damage then the very slight speed increase, expecially since the good majority of your healing casts are all instant.

Staff: Runed cardinals again would give you the biggest boost.

Rings: Should probably put runed Cardinals on these both, but the regen from the slot bonuses is nice too, however, below I explained a bit more.

Legs: this is where the haste on a combo gem is worth it for one slot, but the 2nd slot should be a Runed Cardinal Ruby. This is where your haste breakpoint is. Unless you can reach enough haste to reach another breakpoint, it is better to gem for spellpower instead.

I guess the one thing to keep in mind when it comes to endgame raid gemming and gearing, is that your MP5 isn't as important as your spell power, as long as the raid is put together appropriately with enough classes that proc replentishment, you shouldn't have a mana issue, and should be able to go nuts on the heals. Not to mention you do have innervate, as well as other droods in the guild having it for possible emergency situs where a healer needs a quick mana boost.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
~Anima~

Ugh, that was me XD Thought I was logged in

also forgot to mention: Why Althor's Abacus? It looks solely like you're gearscore stacking picking that over Ephemeral Snowflake, which is, undoubtedly, infinately higher in your HPS then Althor's Abacus by at least 250 extra hps, at least in terms with it being used together with the trinket in your first slot until after you get Solace of the fallen(when in that case, it drops below Althor's, but even then is still better then the NORMAL version of althors. Only the 277 version of Althor's is better then Ephemeral)

Truthfully, for a Resto druid, your trinket slots should not be ICC level trinkets if you're looking for regen. You should look into older trinkets that give more MP5:
Solace of the Fallen
Show of Faith
ÇhucknØurish

Ah yea just not having the money atm for all those cardinal Ruby's and all. and i'm not trying to stack gs man. I been trying to get the solace from toc.

ÇhucknØurish

And i'm over haste capped because i don't want to spend money to getting right at haste capped, and get a peice of gear that i lose haste but more stats or something, and waste more money then what is needed.

Existius

It's called iteization man, I have 4 icc geared 80s. I have probably spent over 50k gold this expansion on gems and enchants. It comeswith end game raidng.My Lock needs more haste so I can go back affliction and light up the charts,besides the fact that destruction is a major bore, but my gear is better for destro atm so that is what I play. What I am getting at is there are all kinds o different gear set ups and such for different classes, you get a piece you might lose hit t drp you below hit cap as a ds, then have to chant or gem for it if the pieces raw stats are better than what you currently have.
ÇhucknØurish

Yea i understand what your saying. But the way i see at it no point atm till i get into a good raid cuz those little gems promblems not abig difference in a 10man or 25man icc.

Existius

The fact that you don't want tospend money to improve your toon also tells me about your dedication to raiding and progression, not very serious. I am going to have to pass on this application for now
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

The deal is that normaly the guild bank is more then willing to hand out gems to peoples mainspecs, and we even sell/trade em cheap for offspecs and alts, but we rarely have to cause people have so much gold/honor/triumph emblems that its just not needed..

We are not a elitist-guild, but i like to think that my members try to perform/prepare their best before and during raids.. Im on vacation (VoV i know - but im really on vacation) so i cant remember wether your the drood that was in Bloodshot earlier.. are you?

And Rohu was so kind to give you an excact guide to fix your gems and as i see it, the gems to fix it wouldent take more then a few hours of farming to get..

If you took her advise im sure you would already be a villain, this apping process is the only point where we can judge your personallity, and another "im-poor-guy" is not what we are looking for!!

Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

Hmmmm I'm thinking our Raid Leader might find this amusing and perhaps help generate a few pts towards the positive end....
After our 25man on Sunday;

"I thought you were Ark's hunter"

Yea i appicate the advice hes giving me. But me not being in a raiding guild atm thers no point for me to mess around with it atm. But if i'm in a raiding guild of course i'm going to fix things to mak the best. And no that wasn't me in bloodshot.

ÇhucknØurish

Shes* giving me. sorry

Existius

Fix your gems hen I will pass you along for trial, if not then my verdict is still a no. teh point is that you are applying to a raiding guild and NEED to be gemmed correctly and min/maxed. I honestly would not put you in any of my grps with the set up ypu have now, so there would be no use in you joining if you just rode the bench the entire time. That would defeat the purpose of you joining. If you show initiative and gem yourstuff correctly I will pass you along or trial.
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

24 hours chuck!!

Ill check your armory by then!!

And renegaderay aint my hunter.. I dont give my toon´s girly name!!

ÇhucknØurish

Arlight Talked with Rohu in game, and she helped me withmy gems gys they all sorted out now. Thanks Rohu for the help. appriciate it.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank