LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lumindine

re: App: Lumindine

The application submitted by Lumindine is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Lumindine,18, Stacey

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Warlock (Demo/Affliction (PvP))

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Lumindine

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Im demo for the SP buff, I went that for my old guilds progression group. Life tap = SP, Quick decay for my corr, Felguard for my pet. These are the best glyphs for this specc.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
SP over all being a demo lock the more SP I have the more goes to raid, after that haste to help my personal deepz. :)

What professions do you have and why?:
Enchanting for the SP ring enchants, tailoring for the embroidery to cloak more SP plox :D

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
ICC 10 11/12 (2/12H), ICC 25 9/12+LK

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
I guess about like 11k+ I like going pew pew on the bloodbeasts. I haz ss to prove it :3

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
EVERYTHING. Haha not really, uhm POWERAURAS I would say is my favorite thing in the world....of wow. Uhm lets see recount, bartender, DBM, Quartz (just the cast bar though).....thats about it for raid addons.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes & yes.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Well I did a 25m ICC with them this past sunday, uhm well they said they needed ranged deepz and someone asked if I was intrested in apping or something, so I decided why not.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
Uhm....well ive been in a top guild on the server I was on before. So I pretty much like progression. Uhm.... I have 25m LK so you can use me for heroics on 25m :D, I guess that doesnt make me very special.....Uhm I like helping guildies and doing stuff outside of raids like bging and quests :o

Thank you, that is all. :3

Anubbis (Travis/Warhorn)
Villain on Vacation

re: APPROVED - App: Lumindine - by Arkinedes

Marry Me???

I say its a pass.

Hard to find anything wrong.

Maybe a few gem swaps but nothing that is going to make a huge difference

And About that marry me thing....

Your Move

Lumindine

Orly?
Yeah +2 sp instead of my purp gems ftw !
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

YES

Finally a solid caster app..

Thank you so much for spending the time to fill out the app, i got a feeling that you say uhmm alot, but i can live with that! wink

It looks like we almost have enough females in the guild to run a full 10M females only team.. I like that!! - keeps all the young once in place!

Welcome to Villains on vacation, find 1 of our officers online a get a invite!

Existius

Yes I have been talking with this app and she finally decided to app. Se isa very skilled warlock. It was a solid app....and all of the "uhm" made it kinda honest imo. Welcome to VoV.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank