LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranger31409

re: App: Ranger31409

The application submitted by Ranger31409 is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Codyrangers, 20 Cody

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
DK dps blood being main spec. Blood tank os

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Codyrangers

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Spec is for most damage and crit output. For glyphs. To mazimize my damage with death strike and area that i spread deasises.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Codyrangers

What professions do you have and why?:
Jewelcrafting for the 3 enchanced gems i can use for strength and for my OS tank for stamina. And mining for the extra health buff and to farm titanium ore.

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
icc 10 i have experience 11/12. downed up to 10/12. icc 25 downed 7/12

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
on sauerfang around 8-10k dps. festergut depends if i have to run out from spores but 7-9k

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM, epgm, and omen

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
yes and yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
ACtually heard it from my buddy in there. cixxpak. Heard yall were a great guild. He talks good about yall

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
Because i take the raids serious and if i say i will do something or be there. I keep my word. If i cant, i make sure some one knows to notify raid leader. Im a chill guy and want to be in with a cool guild.

Cixxxpak

re: Cody!

I for one can vouch for Cody as a great player that listens and follows directions the 1st time given. He won't wipe raids and won't bitch if there isn't a spot in the raid for him or about loot. I for one think he would be a great addition to the roster of sick Villains were currently have. I know there isn't a great calling at the moment for DKs but I'm sure at some point we will need a spot filled and what better than to have someone that doesn't suck or that's a pug jump in as a fill-in. I've played with Cody for a while now and he's not only a good person but like I said a great player (but his druid sucks. ) If I were to vote on my friend I would say accepted! Anyways, good luck Cody and I hope to see you on the Villains team shortly!

Cixxpak[/b]

re: APPROVED - App: Ranger31409 - by Arkinedes

Ok so normally I would have just said that we don't need DKs...but since you are a friend of a guildie I will comment.
First off, Blood DPS is dependant on Arp, which yours is really low. I understand that with low arp before you get a base of like 700 arp you gem str, but I think your gear is better suited for Unholy. Also wearing a PvP belt makes me wonder if you are GS stacking.
We really have no need for a DK atm, but we don't have an Unholy Dk on our roster. Another thing is that your dps would be on the low end of our current raiders.
I am no expert on DKs so I will let Ark comment and make a decision. Oh yeah you're not expertise capped either.
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Hi cody..

There is a few things in gear, spec, gems and such that i would change around. You need to be expertice capped, it will be a huge boost in dps..

You know Cixx, and that deffently count for something. But be aware that getting in here might not be the same as getting in to raids..
For progression fights, we will have to pick the strongst crew for the job, and what i can see you wouldent be in the top 20 dps atm..
And yeah, you would have a greater chance in here going unholy, we have uhmiz as a blood DK and dont really need another!!

Would you be willing to change to unholy spec?
Would it be a problem for you to spend raid nights at the bench?

Ark over and out

codyrangers

Yes i would be fine going unholy. I have never done it and would need to get used to it. And thats fine with my. I didnt expect to join the guild then get straight into a raid.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Alrighty, welcome to villains on vacation!!

Ill help you out with itemization and spec once you get in here.
contact an officer ingame for a invite

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank