LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
whitebelt0

re: App: whitebelt0

The application submitted by whitebelt0 is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Frigginay 18 Mike

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Affliction/Demo

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Frigginay

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Affliction is the most fun to play for me as well as most potential dps. Glyphs are due to DPS testing

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Spell Power > All. In affliction Haste>Spirit/Crit In Demo Spirit/Crit > Haste due to demonic pact empowering the whole raid

What professions do you have and why?:
Jewelcrafting/Engineering

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
10/12 ICC10 HM 12/12 ICC10 6/12ICC25

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
10-11K, when I get more haste I will pull more

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
TellMeWhen, Recount (obviously), DoTimer, some others

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
ICC25 alt run

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I was accepted here before but couldn't join as I was in another guild before you accepted my app. I didn't like doing only 10 mans I wanted 25 gear and the raid times were no good.

re: DECLINED - App: whitebelt0 - by Arkinedes

dping adds > meter.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

For the hell of it:

http://villains.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5444987&gid=122018

Ill let my officers, who knows their warlock craft, work on your app..

We are really close to being full on everything, but attendance lately have been low.. WoW us and you might have a shot.. a maybe from me untill i talk to the officers!

Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

You app'ed on 18 Aug 2010...

Renegaderay wrote:
You app'ed on 18 Aug 2010...

Yeah. this is my reapp. I was unable to accept my previous offer to join the guild
whitebelt0

@ Ark

I was much lower geared and less experienced. and I was actually accepted, NOT declined by Rene. He had sent me a PM asking me to join but I was unable at the time.
whitebelt0

Also yeah sorry for triple post but I am good friends with Meerja, we've been running 2's for a while.

and yeah I just ran your alt run with Tazzu leading
~Anima~

The only thing I could add at the moment is that I wasn't entirely impressed with you booking it on the alt run without letting us know.

Just as an fyi: That's not something we want to see from a raider, we're asking that we get your time for the 4 hours we have set apart for raiding twice a week(for a total of 8 hours) and we would like to hear if you need to leave early, or are going to be late, or can't show. It's common courtesy.
Existius

Log out in Pve gear so I can see what you are working with. Your aff spec is wrong, no need for dark pact, I would take the points out of Imp CoA and put them in Fel concentration, that is what I do for affliction. I don't use CoA(It's garbage imo) I use CoD, something to consider. Each lock has their own way of playing and specs are pliable yes.
Btw bailing on our alt run didn't help your chances with me considering I am an officer and a warlock, so Ark will pretty much ask me yes or no on you, so impress me somehow or it's gonna be a no.
chironsbody

Come on guys be nice! He's friends with Ray
whitebelt0

Lantzx wrote:
Log out in Pve gear so I can see what you are working with. Your aff spec is wrong, no need for dark pact, I would take the points out of Imp CoA and put them in Fel concentration, that is what I do for affliction. I don't use CoA(It's garbage imo) I use CoD, something to consider. Each lock has their own way of playing and specs are pliable yes.
Btw bailing on our alt run didn't help your chances with me considering I am an officer and a warlock, so Ark will pretty much ask me yes or no on you, so impress me somehow or it's gonna be a no.

I apologize but with all due respect, I did not book I was still logged in and there; you guys just didn't wait for my computer.

Pretty sure you already worked with me when I first applied correct?
My spec is at the moment assuming there is no shadowpriest/boomkin in the raid. When I get into a solid 25 man guild I will change it.
whitebelt0

Pulled nearly 11k dps on marrowgar, LDW, festergut and rotface if that does anything for you
~Anima~

I'm a boomkin and in every raid :p We're starting to have spriests every raid too :x
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

A month ago the app process was totally different, we were in need of body´s! We arent really no more..

Your experience and your gear/dps is up to par with what we expect, but you would be competing with other casters for a spot in our 25M!

Again, its LanCe you gotta convince, so go ahead!

~Anima~

New Questions!

Can you make our 25 man raid times at 2:30pm servertime on Tuesdays and 12:30 noon servertime on Sundays? Can you devote 4 hours to runs on each of these days? How many raid days, percent-wise would you be able to make for us in a month(guesstimate it). Do you understand how to use the Calendar feature in game? And finally: Will you be online for the raid at least 10 minutes early, or at least let us know if you will be late?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank