LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: APPROVED - App: Ðylo - by Arkinedes

These wall of text´s cant go on.. Get this cat in here and talk all the drood talk in green!!

Tl´dr Welcome to villains on vacation!

Ðylo

re: APPROVED - App: Ðylo - by Arkinedes

Thanks for the approve, and giving me the chance. I really do appreciate it and all the advice.

I would like to say though that none of those answers were copied from anywhere. I used Google only to find how much those buffs affected my haste to know the caps. Lastly, when you asked about the trinkets specifically, I thought you were talking about ICC only, so that had changed my answer around a little.

I did redo, my talents to fit that.

Thanks again, and I will try not to disappoint.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank