LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cruelella

re: App: cruelella

The application submitted by cruelella is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Cruelella, 47 Taffy

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Warlock Destro/Afflic

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Cruelella

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
Me and my lock buddies find this a good mix

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
sp/haste...since i am hit capped

What professions do you have and why?:
Inscr/Herb...have 3 other 80s with complimentry profs

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
Got to Syndi on 10...6/12 plus dreamwalker on 25

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
Not sure....prob around 5-6k

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM, recount and omen

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes...i listen and speak when needed

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Ark asked..plus i am interested in some raid progression..tired of puggin 25s

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I am looking for a friendly laid back guild..I enjoy raiding and am helpful to other guildies. As far as standing out...I dont..but i play alot and have fun

Peace train
Officer
Wannabe

re: APPROVED - App: cruelella - by Arkinedes

Hi Taffy thanks for your interest here in VoV, I took a brief time to look at your character so i'll go over a few things that might help you improve and maximize your gameplay.

Your gear is good but definitely could be a lot better. It appears that you opted to not pickup your 4pc t10 when you could have by now considering the robe, cloak and trinket you have are all vendored through badges. The 4pct10 has no cooldown and is a flat increase in dmg by 10% easily outweighing those other items. You mentioned you were hit capped and while I do agree with that I do also agree you are over it by 55 points, you have 3 points in Suppression which gives you 3% hit meaning 367 would be all you needed to be capped with and youre currently at 422. As for talent spec it is decent though I would move a point from Demo Emb or Fel Syn into Fel Vita, increasing both your crit from the int gain as well as your imp as you know crit is the main focus of destruction dps. You also mentioned you do about 5-6k in 25m? That is quite low considering your current gear.

I'm not quite sure about this applicant given the gear they have obtained and output listed for 25m encounters. I would go further to ask what their rotation is but given the above I can assume something is very wrong. Thats my 2c :\

Hi taffy..

I dont know much about warlocks, deffently not enough to comment on spec and such, but i know that the 4set bonus is pretty amazing! With that being said, im sure that rotations, gear upgrades and spec are things easily fixed!!

Ive talked to this applicant several times, and the tone is freindly and fun.. You get my vote + your age is a huge bonus to me!

Ark over and out

Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

This is an old post written by one of the BEST warlocks on the server... perhaps there's also something in there you could benefit from??

http://villains.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4125884&gid=122018

I really hope your daughter will get her account back asap

But while we wait, get in here and lets have some fun

Welcome to Villains on Vacation!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank