LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elinadis
Villain on Vacation

re: App: Elinadis

The application submitted by Elinadis is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name, Age & Name::
Elinadis, 18, Nic

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
My clas that I play Is a Shaman, and main spec into resto. Though I have an ele Dual spec I just would use my resto gear since the begining of 4.0.1.

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Maiev&cn=Elinadis

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
The way I glyph and spec Just goes towards my play style. for me, Since there is a lot of movement during raids ( Or will be ) I have taken some things to allow me to get use to it while taking little damage and still being able to heal fine on the move. I have looked through my Spec and glyphs and found them Quite fine for now, testing other ones and not liking them as much as my current ones. Of course, If needed I wouldn't be afraid to keep testing them if things had changed in the game again, or if you found some problem with them I'd ask your opinion on them.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Basically, since the patch hit I've been prioritizing Int much more over haste now. I have done this because of the major changes they made, having bigger better mana pools, and not suffering from the spell power drop. Other then Int, I'd most likely just go to spirit as of the current data in the game.

What professions do you have and why?:
My proffesions are Alch and herb. I use them because the int flask they give ( Not like any other flask that I know of) Is a nice boost for some stats, and still being able to change up any buffs I want if the int flask does not cut it for one fight. As for herb, the haste buff is a nice addition, but it is just to fuel my Alch skill.

Whats your raid experience in Icecrown Citadel 10M and 25M?::
Basically, I've been through all the fights except the blood princes and queen. I just never been over there, but I'd love to.

What kinda DPS/HPS do you put out on fights like Sauerfang and Festergut 25M?::
Well, It all depends on the damage taken I'd assume. Sauerfang really isn't a heal intensive fight to be honest, for me anyways. Festergut can be a bit troublesome without expecting the massive damage he can put out, however I can do quite a good amount depending on how the other healers ( ect disc priest with bubbles) Put beforehand.

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
I use Heal bot mostly, that's about it for the past 3 months. I've used Deadly boss mods, but to be honest I've never actually had to use them since Burning crusade.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
Yes I do have a Mic/vent, though I don't realyl speak with my mic.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I learned From my friend Yuskay, and decided to apply after doing one raid with you and seeing you are nice and friendly people.

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
Like many other people, I have been raiding throughout the game since the Start of the burning crusade. I do have Raid experience and the patience to wipe 100 times over (Stupid Muru in sunwell)and Won't complain about anything. I think I'd be a fine addition to your guild If you accept this application, since I can handle mostly anything that is needed to be done. I am a hard worker to the goals that are set, however can enjoy the game whilst doing the same thing, something I haven't seen much of through out raiding guilds which has put me off from joining most.
Things that make me stand out are some of the things I've stated above, though some additions are the amount of time I put into my things to make sure I can get the best results, the amount of patiences I have to get those results and still not wanting to show off anything, or make people feel bad over something I did.

That's basically it, though I've never been that great at essays. Thank's for looking over my application.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: APPROVED - App: Elinadis - by Arkinedes

WoW.. wtf.. wow..

Zbul

Grammar issues and wordy sentences aside, Elinades jumped in on our 10 man Sindy/LK run on Monday, Ark. I was tanking when he was there, but we didn't die from a lack of healing, so he was competent at the very least. I recall decent raid awareness. But like I said, I was tanking so not paying much attention to the heals unless I happened to be dying.

Friend of mine i recommend, highly geared and experienced, this is yuskay btw its not letting me login

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Zbul

That would because you fail, Yuskay.

Love you!

im in the field in germany i dont have the best interwebz right now :P

Zbul

So make better interwebz. Aren't y'all supposed to be resourceful? tongue out

Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: App Reply

Yeah, Yuskay, rub some coconuts together or something for better reception.

Ark, what are you an Engrish teacher? With member quotes like "So make better interwebz" I don't think composition is of the highest priority. I would like to see his PVE set, looks like he logged in PVP. I wasn't watching the meters during the raid the other day (recount wasn't working for some reason) so I can't really account for his healing, but there were no complaints about the few wipes I participated in before my interwebz went down, and I don't recall wiping due to lack of heals. Seems like a good candidate to me contingent upon his gear/spec (please log out in PVE gear/spec so we can check).

Zbul

You need to rub some coconuts together too Tyler.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Ill rub your coconuts together zbull!

I wanna hear cixxpack´s opp, but i cant see why you shouldent join us.. You know yus, you filled out the app accordingly, and with cata around the corner - who knows whats going to happend!!

My only concern is the fact that i forced cixx to go ele mainspec instead of resto.. But meeraja aint really on much these days, and noody have seen gainsay for weeks.. I think pace is pretty happy with ench, so we could actually use a resto shammy.. You got my wote!!

Zbul

Forced Cixx to go ele? In that case, I would like to thank you. He hates healing, and I have to listen to him complain every time he does!

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Hey Nic.. enough messing around, contact a officer ingame for an invite to the guild!

I started loving you already..

Welcome to VoV

Ark over and out

Cixxxpak

hmmm... IDK....He's already in so lets see how he does ... there can be only 1 ele shaman!!! Rawr! I really don't wanna go resto ark

Been busy lately and haven't been online when you were to get an invite, is there a time or anyone else who could do it?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank