LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tylér Durdén 69
Officer
Wannabe

re: Status update

Well, getting settled into the new home isn't going as well as expected. Got everything moved over, but it appears as though my PC didn't survive the move. I think my motherboard or my hard drive got fried. I have a PC from work that I can use temporarily to troubleshoot. My office looks like a Best Buy exploded in here, PC parts, cables, and printers strewn about. We just got our trash cans today and can now start clearing out all the trash and boxes. We had to buy a new dryer as our old one was electric and we need a gas one but delivery isn't until Thursday so that will keep us busy getting caught up on all the laundry.

I hope to be on this weekend, but I can't make any promises. Please keep me up to date on how the guild is doing. I keep seeing lots of apps, I'll take that as a good sign. Have we started raiding again? How did that go?

Anyway, hope to hear back soon.

Regards,
Tyler

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: Status update

Herro tyler.

Im not much of a typer, so jump on vent and have a chat with us! Happy)

<3 <3

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank