LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
birkeland

re: App: birkeland

The application submitted by birkeland is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Chris (aka shrubs), 24, male, Michelson

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Holy/Shadow currently, going to be Holy/Disc if needed

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/michelson/

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
talents are pretty standard for PvE holy, although looking at it I should change my spec a bit to focus on mana regen instead of throughput seeing as my gear is rubbish.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
Int, obviously, spirit is a close second at my current level of gear. After that mastery is a slight third with haste a fourth. I am focusing on haste over crit due to the renew buff, I'm looking to hit the first haste break on renew, as well as the PoH hot.

What professions do you have and why?:
Skinning/Inscrip. Orginally these were chosen to suplment my other toons. I might drop skinning in favor of alch or talioring.

What past raiding experience do you have?:
BC except sunwell, all of wrath

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM, omen, xpearl with mouseover macros, dottimer (or its hot version, I forget)

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
god yes. Zbul and Ark can attest that outside of raids I won't shut up.

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
Know a couple of people in it, namly ark and Zbul, although also chin if he is still kicking around.

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
well thats a loaded question. You don't specify what food. Best overall is Culvers, but for fries I would go Wendys, Burger King for chicken, and McDonalds for best overall drunk food. Oh, chatters (for Zbul)

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
To be honest, there is very little reason you should take me raiding at the moment. I hit 85 a day ago, my gear sucks and I am normally a resto druid. However, if you talk to Ark and Zbul, they will vouch for the face that I am a good healer, who does everything possible to learn his class along with the fights. I've been known to grind mats for hours just to help my guild along on one simple gimmick in a fight. As of today I am making this toon my main, and as a result both my preist skill and gear level should be going up quickly. As well, I have a raid ready druid resto/tank that I may transfer, as well as a pally and hunter at 83.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

- "Traveling with Elan is like adventuring with syphilis. It can be done, for a while, but it's not easy and it's not pretty." -Roy, #153
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

re: APPROVED - App: birkeland - by Arkinedes

OMG Birkey.. OMG dude.. i missed you!!

Awesome dude, awesome healer and just a really fun guy to be around Happy

I feel honored that you wanna spend you precius time with us, welcom to VoV my friend!

Guetta
Officer
One of the guys

Welcome to VoV!

Zbul

Mmmm Chatters. I miss the college days...

On a side note, it is very true that he does not shut up. But most of the time he has useful things to say!

Lahal
Villain on Vacation
Wannabe

I agree with ark. Although I haven't had the pleasure of raiding with you in the past i'm glad to have another healer aboard. Having more healers will contribute to our second group runs :D Welcome
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank