LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheeftn

re: Application: Sherlokpwnz

Name, age, gender, character name: Angelo Lazarakis 22, male Sherlokpwnz

Class & Spec (main and Off-spec): warlock main spec Destro offspec Demo

Character armory link (please be logged out in PvE gear!):

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?: I started out leveling Demo because Meta was great for AoEing and DPS but now I specced Destro for single target DPS heroics.

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: My stat priority is Int > hit > haste = crit > mastery. from what I've read, it's the best way to max out DPS on the destro lock.

What professions do you have and why?: I currently don't have professions but I'm thinking about becoming a tailor and herbalist because I have a druid alt with alchemy.

What past raiding experience do you have?: I raided Some ICC not very far I think we got about halfway with ren when I rolled with you guys. I raided MC wayyy back .

What addons do you use?: Dominos and recount, Auctioneer, used to use X-perl haven't been using it lately.

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?: I have Vent, am able and willing to use it but I havent been raiding recently.

Why do you want to join Villains on Vacation?: because I was in it before, my friend Ty is in it (totemsoftoke, Notyourpal).

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?: I love greek food. souvlaki is amazing and I love when they put that in a gyro instead of regular gyro meat!

This is your chance to explain why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?: I'm a great personality to have around. I'm currently unemployed and trying to save money to move so I spend a lot of time at home but dont play often because ty isn't on to chat with and I don't know anyone else online when I'm guildless. I'm willing to be flexible and try to fill the needs on the guild. most likely I'll be the guy willing to help anybody, unless I'm in an instance I'm usually bored enough to lend a hand on just about anything.

Do you have an open schedule that will help you make raid-times?:

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

/wow/en/character/maiev/sherlokpwnz/ << forgot my link

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/sherlokpwnz/

Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

Ooooh this is more exciting than flipping a mysterious Fortune card.
A bunch of names are running through my head trying to think who you had in VoV in the past. Im thinking a shammy, but the name is foggy atm. thanks for taking the time to fill out an app upper management will have an answer for you very very soon

Who ever you might be, you fail at filling out apps...
click the apply to guild link in the upper left corner and try again..

Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

Don't mind Arkennie ill mannerisms. We "can't" accept you since you didn't apply the "traditional" way (no accept button for us to press).

Is this Imakethetrap or perhaps Mehahahaha??

what a brain teaser....

okay so I'll go back and do the application again. my old toon was CheeftnGreen. I traded him to my brother for his account with some alliance toons on my friends server. but he quit playing too so here I am again Happy

but I do know Imakethetrap unfortunately he's on tour with his band so much its hard to talk him into playing with us. check out his band though; For All Those Sleeping. From St cloud MN

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank