LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
deezcuts

re: deezcuts

Name, age, gender, character name:
kyle,23,male,deezcuts
Class & Spec (main and Off-spec):
rogue assassination ,subtlety
Character armory link (please be logged out in PvE gear!):
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Cairne/bebber/advanced
Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you have
i have been assassination ever since wolk and it is easyer for me to play that spec for raiding it does more dmg and i am to sustain more dps the glyphs for this is for more pds and longer cc with the sap the subtlety is just to mess around in pvp with although i dont do much of that
What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?:
hit>agil>haste>mastery>crit and i gem for the firt 3 hit is to hit the cap so im not missing all the time agil is for more dmg and haste is for my energy regen
What professions do you have and why?:
i am a LW to make gear for myself and skinning so i can do LW
What past raiding experience do you have?:
i have cleared icc10 and some of 25 i am onle 1 boss in on bot and bwd
What addons do you use?:
omen,recount,bartender,rogue power bars,icehud(only cuz i like the way it looks),and dbm
Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?:
yes i have vent and a mic
Why do you want to join Villains on Vacation?:
the raid time fits my work schedule and life style
Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
bk becuse i can have it my way
This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
i am raid aware and fast to learn fights and i try to do as much dps without sacrificing the raid
Do you have an open schedule that will help you make raid-times?:
i work nites so any time befor 10pm central time is good for me
deezcuts

here is the new link to my toon sry about that http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Maiev/deezcuts/advanced
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Hi there deez.. And welcome to maiev

First off, thank you for taking the time to app here.
There are a few minor things i wanna address.

1: could you click the link in the upper left corner of our webpage, and fill out a propper app? This is not your fault, this is 100% Lahal's fault, and i have just deleted his post of retardnes ón how to app here.. Stupid Lahal!!

2: Atm our raid-squad is pretty melee heavy, but i see us slowly forming a 2'nd group (25m anyone?) We only have 1 rogue atm, 1 hell of a rogue, but only 1. To begin with i cant promise any guaranteed raid spots, for one cause im in Thailand atm and arent running the raids, and second because caliethat is 1 of my most trusted interrupt raiders.. But, hé seems like he Got the gear from our farm bosses, and hees gf-chained so you should be abel to see some action!

3: there are a few minor things in your gem/reforging that Can be fixed, but thise are All minor thing that Can be fixed in /g (never gem for hit, you rather wanna loose a secondary stat then agility)

4: welcome to vov, im sure you Will learn to love us All! (maybe even easylovin)

Ark - im not lying, im in the pool whole im typing this! Go ipad!

Zbul

Why is it that when a man does what his girlfriend wants, he's whipped or girlfriend-chained, but when a woman does what her boyfriend wants, it's considered to be the normal course of things?

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

I Can honestly count ón 1 hand the times that my gf did something i told her to.. Where i dó stuff she tells mé to All day long..

The womens fight for equal rights are dead!! - atleast in modern society..
You should try to live the life of the thai woman who are rubbing my feet right now.. <3

Zbul

Ark, if I ever meet you in real life, I'm punching you for that comment.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Blizzcon baby!! And you Can punch mé All weekend long... Are you guys gonna raid today?? I cant seem to find a ventrillo for my iPad

Lahal
Villain on Vacation
Wannabe

Ark, Apple doesn't want you to have that ability. Hell if you can download a vent app for your iphone then why bother paying for your iphone to be a phone. Just talk to your friends for FREE over vent or another app like it.

Apple will only let us keep making hacked apps if people don't figure out how to screw them out of they money. :D
Lahal
Villain on Vacation
Wannabe

I did however find one thing called ventafone for iphone. Heres the link. not sure if it will help

www.ventafone.com

guess it used to be available on the App store but they took it down because it violated terms of service. Not sure if it works with the latest IoS because of this.
Caliethat
Villain on Vacation

''But, hé seems like he Got the gear from our farm bosses''

Actually no Ark.

After all our ODS kills i haven't seen a single [Poison Protocol Pauldrons] yet.
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

I belive its simply a case of you not being worthy.. Bts, since i have intwrwebs ón the Beach down here, im in the process of researchng nefarion.. Omg that fight is massive!!

Lahal, i know you read this, and im a bit drunk, if you have the time, Can you make a nef post with links to tankspot and other guide sites? If mot ill dó it in few days.. Reading ALL the comment in the tankspots thread seems like great help.. Cant wait to start working ón that homo dude!!

(notice that you appear in the tankspot vid, calie! See if you Can find what im talking about)

Ark over and our

Zbul

Oh my god, Ark, you are on vacation! Stop researching and get a sunburn!

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Hey, normally i would read books, but this much more fun.. + Im kind of a 'stayingintheshadekindaguy'..

Zbul

*facepalm*

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

I got drunk, then the phone started ringing,..
It was my dad asking if i was ok, i replied: no im completely smashed..
He then sounded like he was crying, asking wether Helle (my lovely gf) was ok. I answered: i have no clue where she is..
He was now going in to a conplete panic, and i couldent understand a word he was saying, so i hung up.. 2min later the phone starts ringing again, again its my dad. After a few min of talking i understands that a earthquake have hit thailand (i havent told my parents where in thailand i am) and he thought we were injured.. I say: no no dad, dont worry, im just drunk like a fucking beaver.. Then he hangs up!

We are fine btw

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank