LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3758 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3879 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3914 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3934 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3957 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beetlebailey

re: App: beetlebailey

The application submitted by beetlebailey is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Jason Bailey

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Paladin Healer

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azgalor/madmaxius/advanced

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
i like to be in with melee to help with mana regen an also i use LOD instead of WOG wich aids in healing the tank

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
i gem for Intell an spirit atm but will be changing to intell haste as haste has a larger effect on my healing right now my spirit is sufficiant with the gear an gems i have as i get more an better gear i will be switching

What professions do you have and why?:
I have Enchanting an Inscription Enchanting for spell to rings an inscription for shoulder enchant

What past raiding experience do you have?:
I have not don much raiding in cata only done BH 2 times not been in BWD, first boss in TOT4W, ab the first 2 in BOT

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
I use Healbot, DBM, Bartender,

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
I use ven i can listen an be vocal an will do as told

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
I was reffered by Babyface i work with him my old guild turned alliance

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
Pizza it comes to the door during raid breaks an can be eated one handed while healing :D

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
I'm by no means an elitist but i do take pride in knowing everything about the character i am playing i take feedback from encounters an try an better myself to perform at the best that i can. i will take criticism im very laid back never high tempered.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

beetlebailey

re: For got age an name sry

24 Name is Madmaxius
beetlebailey

re: Why i chose yall

Was refered by easylovin in babyface sry.... long day at work
Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

re: APPROVED - App: beetlebailey - by Arkinedes

this young gentleman works with EZ in real life. So if he can handle that, I see no issue in game whatsoever

Waiting on more input before the hammer falls

Real life firend with a member of ours -> welcome to the guild!!

A minor warning thou, we have a full raid roster atm, and im gonna use the next few weeks for pure progression! This means i will pick the best geared and most experienced raiders..

But then again, we are getting really really close to forming a 2nd group.. but who will lead it??

Zbul

Me, Ark. I will lead it.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank