LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is the new site alright?
good
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
bad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Lahal
Villain on Vacation
Wannabe

re: Did some work on the site.

Hey guys. Hope the progressions good and everything, New site background and banner. hope you don't mind me making a few changes. Looks like you guys are raiding currently so best of luck mates.
Peace train
Officer
Wannabe

I like it, better than the mmo-champion fireland screens, whoever put those up are just lazy.

Hi lahal, it looks great, thank you!

ANd yes we just killed Shannox today Happy

Peace train
Officer
Wannabe

Arkinedes wrote:
ANd yes we just killed Shannox today Happy

AWESOME what dropped?

Purple LEGO pieces in honor of Ark and Ray, DUH.

Team Fighting Danes should be renamed Team LEGO or Team leg godt.

<-- Pecan

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Lahal
Villain on Vacation
Wannabe

Nice work man. After i graduated my free time was pretty downhill. wish i had more time to play WoW but i'll drop by the site and maybe make a few improvements here and there while im here.
Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

The healing leather shoulders dropped, (phuy got em) and the 2h axe of awesomeness dropped (pork won the roll but was a sweetheart and passed it to me woot)

SOooo.. we are being followed by so many former awesome players, are any of you villains ever coming back??

Pecan* They are making yet another danish show into a American version, its called "Borgen" in danish, im imagining it will be called something like "the parlament" or "democracy" in english.. look out for it Happy

eeeww american version. I tried watching the american version of forbrydelsen, it was sooooo bad. What I learned from Forbrydelsen :

1. Danish people are HOT. Like seriously you guys need to spread that hotness around.
b. I do not want to be accused of a crime in Copenhagen, I swear if that show went on for 6 million weeks, everyone in Denmark would have been charged.

Oh and I saw an ad for Hotel Fox and I thought of Ray, that place looks super cool. And now I want to visit your fair city, is summer the best time to go? I understand there are Jazz/Theatre festivals and the weather is much more agreeable. And most importantly, do most Danes speak engrish? I am no good at hand gestures :D

Renegaderay
Guild Zenzai
Villian On Vacation

Summer is the only time to go... so hurry. I have an extra bedroom too if needed O.o and would love to show you the sights.

...Pecan if you can understand Ark in vent you'll be fine in Copenhagen, everybody here speaks Danlish.

@Ray, <3, thanks for the offer, I'll definitely look you guys up if i visit, for some reason, I have this huge need to see the little mermaid statue and try aebleskiver :p

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

I make some mean Æbleskiver myself, and the little mermaid... is deffently little! It would be an honor to show you around in our great city!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank