LFM

Latest Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: Frozened by Frozened3759 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderApp: holysquishy by Holysquish3880 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: Gogoroth - by Arkinedes by Gogoroth3915 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSanguinistic by Sanguinistic3935 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAPPROVED - App: IronmanKain - by Arkinedes by IronmanKain3958 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swiftbox
Villain on Vacation

re: App: Swiftbox

The application submitted by Swiftbox is as follows:

Quote:
Name, Age, Gender & character name::
Zig Laing, 41, Male, Swiftbox/Zigbox

Class & Spec (Off-spec)::
Druid, Feral Tank (Resto)

Plz link your wow-armory, and plz be logged out in your MS PvE gear!::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maiev/Swiftbox/simple

Explain some key points in why you spec and glyph the way you do?::
I try to spec the best way for the situation of what I am doing with the character currently. Often specs, mechanics change & I am always willing to change the toon for the better

What stats do you prioritize? What do you gem for and "Why"?: :
currently stam & agi/dodge. I planned to change gems for more mitigation, but I was just having fun with the toon and trying to get over 200K. For resto INT, Spirit/Haste

What professions do you have and why?:
I have LW/Enchanting. LW for bracer buff, Enchanting for ring enchants and the DE utility

What past raiding experience do you have?:
I have been playing WoW since day 1 of the live release. MC, BWL, AQ, Vanilla Nax, All BC content, all Wotlk content, some Cata. I have raided as every class in the game

What Raid add ons do you use? ::
DBM, Recount, Lose Control

Do you use vent? and can you listen and be vocal?::
YES!!

Where did you learn of Villains on Vacation? - and why did you decide to app here?::
My RL friend (Sandbox) just got in the guild on his Shammy

Whats you favorite fast-food? and why?:
So many Good ones. Cafe Rio because its the best

We consider ourself to be a non-drama, nerdrage and elitistjerks free guild. We play this game to have fun and firmly belive its possible to down end game encounters in a calm and friendly enviroment!

This is your chance to explaine why we should accept you to our guild.. What makes you stand out?:
The main thing I can bring is punctuality and attentiveness. I pride myself to be online and ready to go for raids. I'm often times the first one in the instance and ready to start pulling. I'm mature and I like to only talk on vent for things pertinant to the raid we are doing. Just as you stated, I am non-drama, I don't like elitistjerks, vent raging, or complaining about stuff that is not going to help us clear the content. And best of all I listen, and am willing to learn in case I need to make a change or am not doing something correctly. Lastly, I really just want to play with my RL buddy Sandbox. I transfered to the server recently so we could play together Arena/pvp/raids. I'll also be submitting an application for my Warrior.

We have a very early raiding schedule, will you be able to make our raid-times?:
Yes

Zbul

re: APPROVED - App: Swiftbox - by Arkinedes

My suggestion would be to get rid of most of those straight stam gems. I tend to go dodge/stam or mastery/stam instead, and then listen to Ark complain because I dodge things that would kill him. That's my favorite part. Other than that, gear looks good. Send me a tell in-game, we'll chat. (Bear as well, I suppose that would help.)

Swiftbox
Villain on Vacation

re: thx

Yes, Thanks for the reply and advice. As stated I wasn't raiding on him as MT or anything. Just geared up as tank mainly to farm dungeon Q's (very ez to cap valor early in the week Q'n as tank). I planned for more mitigation with new gear. EJ website states all/most Agi stacking and a lot of in game tanks say Mastery (Not certain if they meant for bear too). My resto set is pretty decent too, just need to replace a couple pvp peices.
Zbul

I go with dodge over agility if I have the choice because going dodge gives you more--dodge--than the agility will. I do stack mastery as well, it's huge for bears. Healers get very bored with me because I dodge or absorb almost everything.

Arkinedes
Life Coach
Speaks way to much

Oh boy.. We might need to change our nave to Villains on Retirement soon.. The wheelchair group is getting so big that i fear they will take over soon.. Happy

Welcome to VoV sir. I think you will like it here! pst Zbul (or anyone else) for an invite

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Villains on Vacation Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Ventrilo Status
WoWProgress Rank